Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

TTC disagreement?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 2:28 PM
  • 3 Replies

Have you and your DH ever had a disagreement when to TTC?

Group Mod of: Pregnancy Group and November 2010 Babies. Admin of: February 2009 Babies. Join me in my other favorite group: Love & Marriage

by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jan. 22, 2011 at 2:59 PM

Quite often.  TTC is so stressful, it can strip you totally bare.  We don't really argue about TTC in general, we are both on the same page about that.  It's scheduling, positioning, making sure everything is done the way it's supposed to be done..  and trying not to kill the mood all at the same time.  9 times out of 10, the mood gets squashed and we have to continue on anyway.

LuvMyBrennaBean
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 3:02 PM

About whether we were going to do it at all, yes. We have a beautiful 4 year old daughter. 2 years ago, we lost a child mid pregnancy, and it really took a toll on us. When I was ready again, my fiancee at the time wasn't. Finally we agreed to wait until after the wedding. I'm happy to say that we are currently due in July, and keeping our fingers crossed that everything goes well!

SareyF
by Sarah on Jan. 22, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Not when, but if. When we got pregnant with our second daughter, he told me he hadn't wanted to and that he'd tried to tell me but I honestly didn't know, thought he was on board...I look back and analyze everything and search myself and still can't see it our think that I would blatantly ignore his protests. And he still had unprotected sex with me. It really hurts. He always said he wanted 2 or 3 kids, 3 if the first two were the same gender. Well they are both girls but he has changed his mind. I go back and forth on whether I want to be done or not, but it doesn't really matter how I feel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN