Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What do you do for a hobby?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 2:45 PM
  • 5 Replies

Group Mod of: Pregnancy Group and November 2010 Babies. Admin of: February 2009 Babies. Join me in my other favorite group: Love & Marriage

by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
EireLass
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 2:58 PM

photography, ride my motorcycle, garden, hike with the dogs

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jan. 22, 2011 at 3:02 PM

I read, probably way too much.  I love books because they allow me to "escape" for awhile.  I play The Sims 3 when I can.  Life doesn't allow me to much anymore.  My family and I love to go camping and fishing.  I spend most of my time out at the lake with a camera in front of my face though.  I also play on pogo every once in awhile.  I love to write.  I've probably started 3 or 4 novels.  One day I'll finish them.

SareyF
by Sarah on Jan. 22, 2011 at 3:13 PM
I dont really get to have hobbies. I am taking care of the kids alone most of the time. When they sleep, I'm exercising, showering, sleeping, or cleaning. When they are awake, they are taking every moment. I used to really like drawing, painting, scrapbooking, reading, photo editing, web design, graphics, playing games.. Now everybody else is important and I don't exist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2011 at 3:15 PM
Photography which I am turning into a business, counted cross stitch, scrap booking and reading.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Burge
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 3:18 PM

I scrapbook and do cardmaking and things of that nature. :D

I love being creative! :D Here's the link to my blog if anyone is interested! :D

The Scrapping Llama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)