Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

what r you doing now ?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 5:05 PM
  • 11 Replies

Its saturday , 2 pm !! Kids are taking a nap & my husband is still sleeping bc he was working till 4 AM :( I am watching a movie but im veryyyyy bored :(((

What r you doing ?

by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ameslink
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Appreciating the down time, while baby is watching Sesame Street.  We just made a batch of cinnamon apple muffins and pureed peas for baby food....now hopefully she'll take a quick nap :)

JaivonsMommy
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 5:10 PM
Trying to warm up. Just came inside from watching the kids play in the snow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarlinda
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2011 at 5:33 PM

It's 5:35 and I just woke up from a nap. Playing around online. Hubby is on the other computer and our girls are watching a movie.

jrsmom333
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 5:36 PM
Waiting for hubby to get home from work then we are going to my sisters
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsTantaros
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 5:45 PM

I am bored myself . Just checking up on here...and doing some facebook apps.

isabellalecour
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 5:47 PM

It's 5:46pm and kids are eating dinner and watching a movie while my stbx is sleeping in the bedroom and has been sense he got home from working a half day. I'm surfing the net for divorce info and being on my favourite website: CafeMom. Gods, I love Windows tabs! lol 

seoulmom
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Just put the kids to bed...getting ready to watch a movie with hubby but he ran to the store for some ice cream :) he's a dessert junkie! Lol! Its gonna be a nice evening, we haven't had many in awhile because he's been working so much! Its his first weekend off since thanksgiving!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyMother88
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Well it is now 8:48pm and I am surfing cafemom while I am waiting for my son's pj's to dry. And he is sitting next to me painting a picture of "cows that are chickens''... I have no idea, lol.

ballerina.2006
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 9:50 PM
550pm right now and Im sitting at my parents while my son deystroys te upstairs and my daughter plays on grammas iphone. Im talking with my baby sis and mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamatiger18
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 9:52 PM

Well, I watched Easy A and Devil today and right this second waiting for DH to get out of work so I can go pick him up. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN