Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

ooooook. so i have an idea. kind of an update.

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 7:16 PM
  • 5 Replies

so i was the one who asked what should i do for my anniversary...so to update, i wasnt able to do anything nor was my hubby because i had to take our last 80 buck to pay for my kids to be seen at the doc. natilie had tonsilitus and evey had some infection in her nasal cavity so it was worth not celebrating. but i decided to give up smoking finally...i have been smoking since i was about 12 and my husband hates it because even tho i dont do it around my kids it still makes the girls sick and he is afraid im gonna die young. so i said that for his present i would smoke my last cigarette the next day and i would quit cold turkey its been 5 days and i have had a hard time but im doin it. and it helps that he tells me he is proud of me for stopping for him.  on top of this i decided all of a sudden that i would start working out and eating better. i looked at my BMI and according to it i am somewhere around 100lbs overweight. he is o so worried about my weight problems because im borderline diabetic and i have joint problems and im only 23. he fears for my life. i signed up for biggest loser but decided not to go to casting calls because i dont think i want people to see me in nothing but a training bra.

so anyway i was thinking that maybe if i can lose at least 70 lbs and not look like a nasty bag of skin and bone...that i maybe should go get like a semi nude pic done for him for next years anniversary. that would be huge for me to do because i hate my body. do you think this is a good idea?

by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MrsSimmons4
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 7:19 PM
Yes that would be cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dove7
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 7:22 PM

yes ,,

Ambear72
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 7:25 PM

sure!

ChrissyReznor
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2011 at 7:30 PM
First of all good for u! Quitting is the hardest thing to do,so my hubby tells.and I think a pic next year would be SO gratifying for both u and your husband.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nattysmommie
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 7:57 PM

thanks! i was thinking it would be nice to see the changes. and to show him i really have been working to get better for him and myself. and i really wanna feel pretty. right now i dont believe him when he says im pretty or make compliments on my body. because although im overweight he loves my body. he is just afraid its too much for me. and i have had some 2 miscarraiges and my doc brought up that my weight may have a part in it. so we are giving it 5 years and if i can get over the fear of another miscarriage and lose this weight he wants one more baby. if i cant get over it he wants to look into adopting a little boy. i just cant wait to actually say i did it!

Quoting ChrissyReznor:

First of all good for u! Quitting is the hardest thing to do,so my hubby tells.and I think a pic next year would be SO gratifying for both u and your husband.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)