Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I live for little moments like that

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 8:42 AM
  • 20 Replies
When my DH and I go out on dates and happen to go dancing I LOVE it when we are slow dancing and very close and he softly sings the song we are dancing to in my ear. What little tender moments do you live for?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
akanyuh
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 9:28 AM

I love that too!  We rarely go out but we dance in the garage.  Goofy maybe, but it's nice.  He'll even jam to 80's and make a fool of himself.  But it's still fun to bond with hubby.

rlw
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 9:32 AM

honestly I can't think of anything hubby does with me exactly but watching him interact with our friends kids or kids on our son's baseball team if they are hurt. It is a side of him that just makes me melt and fall in love with him all over again!

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2011 at 9:34 AM
When he leans over in the car and plays with my hair and says I am his world.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RhondaJ
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 9:38 AM

I love our time together, it doesn't even matter what we are doing.  Sometimes I sit and talk with him while he is working on the car and we laugh and have the best time.  The times when I see him being so patient with the kids, playing with them or teaching them something new.  Those are the moments!!!    I was in the Hallmark store on Friday and I saw a plaque that read "It's Life's Little Moments that Make Life Big"   I thought how true it really is.  When I saw your post it reminded me of that!

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 9:48 AM

When he just whispers in my ear how much he loves me while rubbing my back. When I was pregnant he'd do that and rub my big ol baby belly lol i LOVED that

Gmgej
by Michele on Jan. 23, 2011 at 9:50 AM

When we are driving somewhere and he holds my hand to his lips kisses it and tells me he loves me. Or when I wake up to him with his heart in his eyes, and we make love.

etexmom
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 10:02 AM

Every 3 weeks my hubby works night shift.  When he crawls into bed I'm usually still asleep.  He cuddles up to me and we spoon for awhile before I have to get up.  It's so nice that we can enjoy those quiet moments not saying anything, just enjoying the togetherness.

LovelyMother88
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 10:28 AM

I love our long drawn out conversations about our future. It's so nice and reassuring to confirm the fact that we have the same exact views and aspirations. :) ... and then we always end up talking about all the romatic vacations we are going to take...

ShannaBee
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 5:26 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiatia
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 5:36 PM
We don't get go out much but when we do it's nice..he gets me flowers for no reason sometimes..I really like that bc it's just because..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN