Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I live for little moments like that

Posted by   + Show Post
When my DH and I go out on dates and happen to go dancing I LOVE it when we are slow dancing and very close and he softly sings the song we are dancing to in my ear. What little tender moments do you live for?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 8:42 AM
Replies (11-20):
Jezzeria
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 5:52 PM
I love that too. Or when he comes up behind me when im doing dishes or something and uses that you know sexy voice guys get when they get emotional and he says softly in my ear "you're so beautiful" and then kisses my shoulder while holding me around my middle. *sigh* lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChrissyReznor
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2011 at 5:58 PM
I love when my husband kisses me and holds my face ever so gently,it still gives me that warm squishy feeling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2011 at 6:02 PM
My DH does that too in the car. I love it when he holds or kisses my hand.

Quoting Gmgej:

When we are driving somewhere and he holds my hand to his lips kisses it and tells me he loves me. Or when I wake up to him with his heart in his eyes, and we make love.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love2BaMom77
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Do I have to pick just one?  Like OP I love when he sings to/for me, I also like when he comes up and purrs in my ears or nibbles on my earlobes.  I love the moments when he lets me relax or go hang out in bed because I'm not feeling well.  And of course he gives the bestest hugs ever ever ever!!!! :-} 

MagadoodlesMom
by Member on Jan. 23, 2011 at 7:39 PM

our one to one time :o)

lovingmom2jack
by on Jan. 24, 2011 at 12:31 AM

i love it when he will randomly just come up behind me and kiss the side of my neck. or like tongiht, my feet are swollen from being 29 weeks pregnant and he sat on the floor and rubbed my feet while i cooked dinner. i love that man!

Bits08
by on Jan. 24, 2011 at 1:03 AM

Early mornings when I climb back in bed after the alarm goes off and we cuddle for a few minutes before the day starts.  Love it.

daydreaminmom
by on Jan. 24, 2011 at 1:23 AM

The lil awe moments for me are when we are just doing normal stuff and he makes me feel like i'm the only person in the world that matters to him. This weekend we were watching a movie with the kids, out of nowhere, he starts tracing the line of my jaw and running his finger over my lips... so I turned and looked into his eyes and just... awe moment.

Or when he and the kids pick me flowers from the yard. I would take a handful of dandelions over a dozen bought roses any day.

cassielc84
by on Jan. 24, 2011 at 1:31 AM

I love the fact that he can crack me up to where my stomach muscles hurt. LOL I love the fact that I can pass out and not have to worry about a thing when I get up because everything is either cleaner or the same when I get up. I love it when he hugs me tight and says I love you honey! I love when he just comes up to me out of no where and gives me a kiss. I love that every time we eat dinner after he is done he gets up and gives me a kiss saying that was really good honey! The main one I love it that every night before bed he says good night my angel, I love you and see you when we wake up!!

MumsTheWord571
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2011 at 1:34 AM

that is so sweet.

I live for those times that DH slips up behind me, wraps his arm around my waist and whispers into my ear sweet nothings.

The other day, I was making dinner and he snuck up behind me and wrapped his arm around me and said, "you know, you're so beautiful." softly into my ear. that just made my heart flutter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)