Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

The other day I went into the store to get some wine and the cashier wouldnt sell it to me.. My hubby left a few weeks ago for Boot Camp and has all of my origional documents including my DL. I have a copy of it, but aparently that wasnt good enough. He said that I dont even look older than 21... Im 26!  All I wanted was some damn wine! GEEZ!

by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 1:17 PM
Replies (11-18):
MrsKuhn
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 2:08 PM
You look like your in early 20s
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gina6239
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Quoting fitnessmommy02:

I'm not exactly sure why he has it, but he took all of our stuff.. The kids birth Certs and everything.. I'm anxiously waiting for it to get back in the mail.. I think it was to sign us up for all the Insurance and stuff.. I have no clue! lol

Quoting gina6239:

I would guess about 17 or 18, lol! It's a pain when you need some alcohol, though! Why does your hubby have your DL? My hubby is in boot camp, too, but all he had to bring was his own DL, birth certificate, and ss card.

Ooh that makes sense. You do need all that for insurance. We did it before he went, but he would need all of those documents. I hope they back to you safely and quickly!

mrssundin
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 2:10 PM

21 tops

superexcitedmom
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 2:15 PM
better to look younger than older.... I always got told I look older than I am :( it makes me sad!! & mad that I worked in the sun at a theme park for 8 1/2 yrs & didn't take care of my skin :(

my dh looks very young though haha he i s military & was at the dentist the other day & was making conversation about us expecting our second child & the dentist thought he was rigt out of hs & bootcamp hahahaha he will be 28 in april! & his mom looks very young like her 30s & she will be 50 in a wk or so
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fitnessmommy02
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 8:40 PM

SA-WEET!

Quoting mrssundin:

21 tops

MrsTantaros
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 8:42 PM

You look young, but older than 21..geeze.

mummaof2lilboys
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 9:59 PM

You do look very young! I have the same issue. Also 26, but I've gotten ID'd when buying cigs!

tiatia
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 10:18 PM
U do look young but it's not a bad thing at all..u love it when ur older! Ppl say I don't look my age..I'm 25. One day this lady came by my house n she asked me if I was babysitting I was like no they r mine..my hubby thought it was so funny..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)