Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Style

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 4:01 PM
  • 5 Replies

Do you stay up to date on style? Or are you thrifty?

I am kind of in between. I wont spend a whole bunch of money on clothes, but I do search for great deals to look nice. I dont mind dressing down when you are at home, but If i go to the store and what not, I at least look decent.

I cant stand seeing people in town in their Pjs, slippers, hair a mess, ect.

by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ShannaBee
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 4:04 PM
I use offbrand styles. I can look stylish and up to date for a fraction of name brand cost. But I only dress up when I'm going out. Days I lay around the house-whatever fits and is comfortable gets worn!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Iconoclast
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2011 at 4:04 PM

I have a Bohemian, 1970's style.  I do not care about trends, mainly because most of them are ugly (or as I like to call them oglely).  I look only at the clearance rack, sometimes I hit the thrift stores.  I wear what is comfortable.

I will go out in my pj's, I don't notice other people and assume they don't notice me. (read they don't exsit in my world)  Usually if I am at work I dress for work, I look nice, pressed.  After work I don't care, my hubby is the only one I try to impress and if he ain't around comfort is my main goal.

OliviaW.
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2011 at 4:07 PM

I wear for comfort but I look nice too.

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2011 at 4:44 PM
I am a brand name girl for myself and my family. I have no problems paying a higher price to get better quality products. I stay up to date with the styles somewhat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsTantaros
by on Jan. 25, 2011 at 2:29 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN