Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Today is one of my bad days. I'm all depressed and emotional again over my DH cheating. It's been almost 6 months. Some days I feel better and like I'm moving forward then I will have a day like today and be set back again. I wonder if I will EVER get anywhere or if it will always be this roller coaster ride for me.

My ex was physically and sexually abusive to me. He even raped me. FOR TWO YEARS. Yet my DH cheating ONE time has caused me more pain than anything else I have ever been through :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 6:09 PM
Replies (11-17):
Mommy102710
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 8:15 PM

I've never been through anything like this but my heart breaks for you, I do believe some marriage can overcome mistakes like this and if this is one of them, it'll only take time....time heals all wounds and if you are both working on it then in time you'll be stronger than ever. What's meant to be will be, but most of all allow yourself to hurt, your aloud. Your human ;-) Hang in there momma!

MadysonsMama
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 8:43 PM

I am so sorry momma :(

.Sugaree.
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 8:53 PM
My EX is the one who was abusive. Not my DH.

I was saying that my DH cheating hurt me worse than any time I was hit or raped by my ex

Quoting angelbaby8486:

If he was raping you for 2 years why would you WANT to be with him. Don't waste your tears or your time, find someone who truley loves you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingmom2jack
by on Jan. 24, 2011 at 12:30 AM

oh hun, im sorry. i wish i had some words of wisdom for you hugs

Rachelbhappy
by on Jan. 24, 2011 at 1:16 AM

Remember I told you that I so understand you. Hang in there mama. Message me if you ever wanna talk about it. We can help each other to pull thru the same situation together.

zoesmommyxxx
by on Jan. 24, 2011 at 1:33 AM
To be honest if I were you I could never stay in a relationship where the person I loved had cheated on me. That kind of respect can't be earned back in my opinion
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daydreaminmom
by on Jan. 24, 2011 at 1:37 AM

You opened yourself up to your DH after all you'd been thru and you trusted that he wouldn't hurt or betray you. Of COURSE you feel crushed by that single blow!!! Oh mama, don't beat yourself up for feeling so bad, HE should be kissing your butt for allowing him to remain in your life!
I just figure he knew about the life you had before correct? I mean, either way, he's a cheater so he's the scum of the Earth IMHO. But if he knew fully well what you'd been thru and still had the gaul to do that to you... he should count his lucky stars you kept HIM around.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN