I am filled to the brim and I must share. I don't care about bashing or what you have to say, I have to testify.
I am a Christian and as such have an awesome savior in my life. What blessings I have been given. An incredible husband, a wonderful son and so much more.
For far too long I have griped about the things wrong and now I am here to testify about the great things in my life big and small. Maybe if we talk about the good things we will see past the bad.
Please share the good in your life too.
Here is my list.
- A wonderful Savior
- A sweet husband of 5 and 1/2 years
- A beautiful 8 month old boy
- My sister
- A job
- A roof over my head
- Food on my table to eat
- A car that takes me from one place to another
- Hot water for a shower
- Cold water to drink
- Books (the bible especially)
- My computer
- My Parents (they had me, without them I wouldn't be here)
- My In-laws (they had my husband, without them he wouldn't be here)
SO I had 21 and they are not necessarily in order, accept the first 3.
What are you grateful for?