Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My Husband is so upset that I share my thoughts on CM. Am I alone?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2011 at 6:46 PM
  • 46 Replies

My husband asked me today who I was talking to online. I told him a little about CM. At first he thought I was on FB and is glad that I'm not at least doing that. He told me that he does not want anybody to figure it out and my daughter come home saying people are talking about her parents. I don't want that for my children either that's why I have not talk to a single friend on FB. Being that I'm new to were I live and he chose to try and get with my only friend. Who do I talk to?  Talking to him about it all the time makes it hard. I feel that he needs to hear what I think and feel but somethings I just need to hear from other women. Today he challenged me to call his sister and tell her what happen. I have been trying to handle this and to not have the rest of the family involved. Have to say it was a bit tempting but in the long run people would choose sides and it would make it hard on us to fix are marriage. But having this burden to deal with alone has been killing me. My goal is to get through this with my marriage in tack. I guess one step forward two steps back...

by on Jan. 26, 2011 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PhotoMama88
by on Jan. 26, 2011 at 6:47 PM

Whats CB???

wifeynmomma555
by on Jan. 26, 2011 at 6:48 PM

Do you mean CM?

Amy385
by on Jan. 26, 2011 at 6:49 PM

whats CB? Im confused sorry!

mrs.novoa09
I don't know what issues you have but having a way to vent helps. My husband doesn't mind that I share things here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wifeynmomma555

Oh I see you changed it,,nevermind lol

Quoting wifeynmomma555:

Do you mean CM?

tnbjbeams444

I would say paranoid but maybe thats just me. Good luck. I couldnt live with someone like that.

PhotoMama88
by on Jan. 26, 2011 at 6:51 PM

Ohh ok thats what I though lol My hubby doesnt care, but I always delete my vent posts just in case they can get in the wrong hands.

Melissa6705
by on Jan. 26, 2011 at 6:59 PM
My DH encourages me to get on here. He knows we all need connections to others.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Serenity75
by on Jan. 26, 2011 at 7:03 PM

Quoting Melissa6705:

My DH encourages me to get on here. He knows we all need connections to others.

emgritzmaker
by on Jan. 26, 2011 at 7:20 PM

Hi

my husband does not know, but if he did he would not like it, but hey we gals need someone to talk to and vent to right. so you are not alone.

Ellen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN