Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Husband is so upset that I share my thoughts on CM. Am I alone?

Posted by   + Show Post

My husband asked me today who I was talking to online. I told him a little about CM. At first he thought I was on FB and is glad that I'm not at least doing that. He told me that he does not want anybody to figure it out and my daughter come home saying people are talking about her parents. I don't want that for my children either that's why I have not talk to a single friend on FB. Being that I'm new to were I live and he chose to try and get with my only friend. Who do I talk to?  Talking to him about it all the time makes it hard. I feel that he needs to hear what I think and feel but somethings I just need to hear from other women. Today he challenged me to call his sister and tell her what happen. I have been trying to handle this and to not have the rest of the family involved. Have to say it was a bit tempting but in the long run people would choose sides and it would make it hard on us to fix are marriage. But having this burden to deal with alone has been killing me. My goal is to get through this with my marriage in tack. I guess one step forward two steps back...

by on Jan. 26, 2011 at 6:46 PM
Replies (41-46):
AudlyLuvly
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 3:24 PM

my DF gets upset, he thinks that every fight we have, i post on CM.. which i don't... I do however vent and have to get my anger out, or else i will flip out on him.  I don't think he realizes that is how I return to the situation, calmed down, and rational, instead of freaking out.

baby2zacharias
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 3:25 PM
mine doesnt get angry just jealous bc i never put my cell fone down!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by Member on Jan. 31, 2011 at 3:37 PM

I don't share all of my thoughts or intimate things about my marriage or my husband( I'm the same in real life i don't have my business all out in the street).. If i need to talk about us- i go straight to him..I would rather keep some of my life private and not have everything splattered on the Internet..

It's not just cafemom you are sharing with- our posts/replies come up on other sites all around the internet..

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2011 at 3:40 PM
My husband is ok with me being on CM. He understands at times I need someone to talk to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennymajchszak
by Member on Jan. 31, 2011 at 3:40 PM

Quoting Melissa6705:

Sorry but I would be livid. My hubby should trust me enough.

Quoting onceagain4u2:

My hubby read some venting I did about his son...he put spy ware on my computer after that and could read every key stroke I made.  It also gave him who received the info and what I received from everyone else.  You can't detect it on your system and virus protection doesn't find it.   Needless to say, we are in counseling now.  Watch what you type...you never know who is reading it.

OK this is not righ at all my Dh would be getting his Butt jumped  if he ever tryed this to me we do have some thing on our oldest dd laptop and we can see ever thing she is doing online . But I am not a child .

princesskelcie2
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 3:46 PM

It's none of my husband's business what I share on CM. He doesn't ask me anyway but if he did I would tell him to mind his business. Me coming on CM is ME TIME.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)