Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How do you feel about the strip club???

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 2:37 PM
  • 98 Replies

So my husband just turned 21 and his dad asked him and his brother in laws to go to the strip club this saturday.  I recently had my second miscarriage and its really taken a toll on him. I want him to go out and have a good night but i cant help but feel weird about the strip club. Should I let him go and not make a big deal out of it or should I be the nagging wife that wont let him do anything?  Please help me!!! Lol 

by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KimberlySnipes
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 2:39 PM
It depends. Do you trust him and do you trust his dad and brothers?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Jolly
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 2:40 PM
When me and dh got married my dad wanted tn take him to a strip club i dont like anything like that and i said no
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toria2316
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 2:41 PM

I deff. trust him. I know his dad will pay for him to get a lap dance. That makes me uncomfortable.  But whats the worst that could happen? I feel silly for being so insecure. 

sunnymommy122
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 2:44 PM

I kind of think it's weird that a father and son would go to a strip club together, but that's just me.  If you are okay with him going then what is the problem?  I personally, would not want my DH going to a strip club unless it was for a bachelor's party or something. 

tadeba
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 2:45 PM

Let him go.

mommy259
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 2:45 PM

I can't really answer this question for you because both me and DH feel strip clubs are not the place for married couples!!!

mrs.pyle
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 2:46 PM

go with him!

Momma2Imo
It depends on you your dh and your beliefs together :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy259

If you ok with him going but not comfortable about him getting a lap dance just let him know you don't mind him going but you would prefer that he gets no lap dances!!

Quoting toria2316:

I deff. trust him. I know his dad will pay for him to get a lap dance. That makes me uncomfortable.  But whats the worst that could happen? I feel silly for being so insecure. 

singergirlstar
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 2:47 PM

I would not feel right about it and would not let my husband go. I know this is just me but, I would feel like he's cheating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN