Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you feel about the strip club???

Posted by   + Show Post

So my husband just turned 21 and his dad asked him and his brother in laws to go to the strip club this saturday.  I recently had my second miscarriage and its really taken a toll on him. I want him to go out and have a good night but i cant help but feel weird about the strip club. Should I let him go and not make a big deal out of it or should I be the nagging wife that wont let him do anything?  Please help me!!! Lol 

by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 2:37 PM
Replies (91-98):
amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2011 at 7:53 AM
I hate strip clubs. I think strippers are nasty to be honest. Plus I am preggo with baby #2 and i would much rather spend money on our baby then waste it on strippers. I am so thankful that my husband doesn't like strip clubs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jeniprice
by Member on Jan. 31, 2011 at 7:59 AM

See, I'm the exact opposite!  I don't care if he goes to the strip clubs because I know there's no touching allowed, etc....

But, he better not EVER come home and try to get anything from me.  I am not putting out when someone else turned him on! 

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

doesn't bother me..... as long as he "takes it out on me" when he gets home.....

Maddape48854
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 8:04 AM

I believe that if a man is going somewhere, even a website, and he is thinking about a woman in a sexual way, and that woman is not his wife, he is cheating. So my answer would be a big no!

lizziangel10502
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 8:19 AM

if you trust him....i would have no problem with him going......

marcy31
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 2:16 PM

I would let my husband go but he's just never gone.  As long as he doesn't do anything with one of them and comes home to you who cares.  I actually used to go to strip clubs with my boyfriends.  I've never thought it was that big of a deal but I've found most women do find it a big deal.  He'll be there with his dad and brother in laws I would think they would look after him and not let him do something stupid.  If my husband wanted to go to a  strip club I would let him and I might go along who knows.  I'm sorry to hear about your miscarraige.  I know how that can be.  I was very young and not married when I had mine.  I had 2 miscarrages before I had my 3 children so don't get discouraged.

AudlyLuvly
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 2:45 PM

*shrugs* i've never had to deal with this situation.. I don't think i'd have too big of a problem with it, myself though.. because I know that my DF doesn't want anyone but me.

happy2beme09
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 3:08 PM

i was all for it when my hubby and his friend wanted to go..i of course had a drink before we went. it was ok, but as i grew older i didnt really agree, coz the money my hubby is wasting on a dance or the girls could be going to me and my son. but i was ready to leave and he said ok i'll be at the car in 2 seconds. i was waiting for like 15 min in the cold! i went back inside and he was getting a lap dance! ever since then i havent been back and he felt very bad and hasnt been to once since.

lanasmom7203
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 3:13 PM

i would let him go casue u trust him and u know that he comes home to u everynite its just harmless fun with the boys

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)