Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Which Disney Couple Are You?

Posted by   + Show Post

After carefully considering this (because it is such a serious question *eye roll*) I have decided that DH and I are most like Snow White and Prince Charming. I was running from an abusive ex boyfriend and gradually went on 'sleep mode.' I felt numb and dead when my DH came into the picture and reminded me just how beautiful, loving, empathetic, and amazing I was. In other words, he brought me back to life. 

So, which Disney couple are you and your DH most like?

by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 9:38 PM
Replies (21-25):
kathyartist2007
by on Feb. 2, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Definitely Eve and Wall•E because he has all his daily routines and loves musicals (Music Man is his favorite).

Newtons06
by on Feb. 2, 2011 at 7:22 PM

I would probably say Aladdin and Jasmine -- I didn't want a relationship but he chased me until he finally got his wish -- me lol

fairygurl91787
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 1:09 PM

I'd Rapunzel and Flynn :D My DH saved me from a horrible situation with my mother in which I was never allowed freedom. Not even to go on dates at 19. 

suziq1982
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 1:13 PM

I say that my husband and I are like Cinderella & Prince Charming for the exact same reason.

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

I'd say Cinderella & Prince Charming b/c my husband "rescued" me from a life of busting my butt as a single mother & being taken advantage of by family.

Wish2Be
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 1:17 PM

Quoting kourtneya:

DH says Shrek and Ogre Fiona lol

This is sooo us ! My neices actually call him Ogre all the time too ! LOL

Beauty and the Beast would have been a close 2nd, but I am not thin or tiny and beautiful like bell....

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN