Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I just need someone to talk to...

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 10:12 PM
  • 7 Replies

Sorry ladies but I am really worried about my husband. He is so stressed out about work. He started a new job as a sub contractor for sears. But he has to own his own truck and pay for the fuel. Well when he started we had NO money. So now he is begging people to help. If he has no fuel to make his deliveries he will lose his job.So anyway he was stressed before because he was laid off. But things have really gotten bad. In the last month he has gained like 20 pounds. No lie. He went to put his pants on wed. and he said they weren't his but the were. My husband has always been a picture of fitness.Now he has a beer belly.When he is home he just lays in the chair. Also we have not been intimate for 3 weeks. He usually can't go 3 days. Last time we tried it ended horribly with him so upset. He hasn't even asked me. We don't have health insurance yet. I wish we did so he could go see a doctor.

Ladies please help me. I hate seeing him like this. I want my man back.

by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
janomoma
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 10:19 PM

maybe try to give him a massage..its a good way to relax him ...best wishes

ShannaBee
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 10:31 PM
Sorry things are so rough on ya'll. Can you try for a loan or borrow something to help get you guys by? I hope things get better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zachysmommy04
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Our credit is a joke. We have had such bad luck for 10 years now. Honestly I am actually getting used to it.

PaganMomma40
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 10:44 PM

I'm really sorry your going through such a rough time. It's hard to do when your down yourself but you have to try to lift his spirits. Maybe a little alone time and some relaxation. Nothing costly seriously just dinner and a little of what ever you guys like to do together. I hope things begin to look up soon. Good luck to you.

fairygurl91787
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Try doing small things for him :D And start doing healthier meals and lunches for him.

texanmommy
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 1:39 PM

You could also just cuddle up behind him, and hold him, no talking unless he wants to. Men think they don't need that fluffy stuff, but they sure feel different when you show them that you care, just by being there. Sex is not always easy when your man is seriously worried about how he is dealing with taking care of his family.

Are you in a position where you could work PT at home, or babysit? Any thing like that to help with the finances?

mmama0619
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 3:44 PM
I'm so sorry about this, maybe you should try doing things together to keep his mind off money problems, like go for a jog together, or a walk, maybe u should get dressed up for him, put some sexy clothe on for him, play some relaxing music when he gets home, I saw someone said give him a massage, (try doing that after he takes a shower) I hate money problems maybe u can get a cleaning job when the kids r in school to help out? If ur kids go to school, you can do lil side jobs like that if u have the time, or someone to babysit for u like a friend or family who knows what ur going thur n is willing to do it for free. I hope this helps out, good luck, every thing will work out, it just takes time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)