Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What of flirt are you and your SO? Be honest does it ever cause a problem? physical flirt: all bout sex traditional flirt: shy type no one wants to make the first move polite flirt: very nice bout it Ma'm etc playful flirt: flirts with everyone harmless touchy feely type:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Replies (11-20):
BiloxiDreams
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:09 PM

I've always been a natural flirt and I have to try not to be. 

Before DH, I think my style was a innocent, friendly flirting.  Half the time I didn't realize I was even flirting. 

Quoting mrs.novoa09:

I understand that but I think flirting comes naturally to some it's just casual harmless =) but before husband what would you say you are ???

Quoting BiloxiDreams:

My husband and I do not flirt with anyone other than each other.  We feel it's inappropriate to do otherwise

in loveSam & Jen  ice creamBrandon baseballJacob baby giftElizabeth

mrs.novoa09
by on Jan. 30, 2011 at 11:02 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Double.L
by on Jan. 30, 2011 at 11:23 AM

We are very flirty and touchy feely with each other, but no one else. We both get jealous easily, so for us the logical solution is to just not flirt at all that way it doesn't cause a problem.

mrs.novoa09
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 11:45 AM

BUMP!

mrs.pyle
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 11:46 AM

my husband is a nice flirt because he works in customer service. im a ..... playful flirt with him and im not a flirt with anyone else i dont think so?

mrs.pyle
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 11:46 AM

sexy

PhotoMama88
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 11:47 AM

Quoting CaptainCookie:

I'm a playful flirt

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2011 at 11:51 AM

I'm the all about sex type of flirt.  I definitely use body language to attract a guy but I don't do any of that brushing up agains someone stuff.  It's mostly "the look" from across the room.  The mysterious come hither attitude.  I always let the guy approach me first.

DH is more of the playful flirt.  He gets all happy and mischievious.  He's more attentive but also cocky.  It's funny watching him flirt.  I don't think I would have noticed if he flirted with me and I'm not sure if he ever did...lol  Then again I don't notice when some men are aparently trying hard...lol

It doesn't cause problems between us.  We are both flirty by nature.  It can't be helped that we're attracted to the opposite sex and it's fun to flirt.  As long as we stay faithful I'm all for it. 

mrs.novoa09
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 12:09 PM

I love your response I think so many people think flirting is bad thing when your married lol my husband is a playful harmless flirt he'll talk friendly to girls it's funny seeing them blush lol I don't mind it he knows very well it he crosses lines what he has to lose and I don't freak bout it lol I'm a playful flirt as well.

Quoting BonitaM:

I'm the all about sex type of flirt.  I definitely use body language to attract a guy but I don't do any of that brushing up agains someone stuff.  It's mostly "the look" from across the room.  The mysterious come hither attitude.  I always let the guy approach me first.

DH is more of the playful flirt.  He gets all happy and mischievious.  He's more attentive but also cocky.  It's funny watching him flirt.  I don't think I would have noticed if he flirted with me and I'm not sure if he ever did...lol  Then again I don't notice when some men are aparently trying hard...lol

It doesn't cause problems between us.  We are both flirty by nature.  It can't be helped that we're attracted to the opposite sex and it's fun to flirt.  As long as we stay faithful I'm all for it. 

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2011 at 10:02 PM

Thanks. :o)  DH and I think flirting is healthy.  It's important to feel desired not only by one's mate but by others as well.  At least for us.  Who doesn't like a little ego boost?lol  And yeah, it's harmless on both our ends.  We'd never cross the line. 

Quoting mrs.novoa09:

I love your response I think so many people think flirting is bad thing when your married lol my husband is a playful harmless flirt he'll talk friendly to girls it's funny seeing them blush lol I don't mind it he knows very well it he crosses lines what he has to lose and I don't freak bout it lol I'm a playful flirt as well.

Quoting BonitaM:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)