Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Your Husbands Style

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 10:55 PM
  • 110 Replies

What is your husbands style? Is he the bad boy rocker type? Or is he the full on cowboy? Or is he a suit and slacks kind of guy?

My husband is the dirty jeans (sometimes with holes) and ether shirts with no sleeves, or t-shirts with long sleave under armor on kind of guy.

by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ta.Lyn.Ma
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:04 PM
His usual is shorts, t-shirt & Vans aka he has no style. ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shesmokesalot
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:08 PM

He has the what he is comfortable in style about him ;)

Bellasmommy0910
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:15 PM

t shirt and wranglers with boots kinda guy not really cowboy though maybe redneck lol

unsuspected
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:18 PM

My husband is ... usually in his work stuff ... jeans, tee shirts, work boots and covered in saw dust! 

In his normal non-work style ... he's more skater ish, laid back, still jeans and tee shirts, but clean and more put together.

manifer_momma
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:18 PM
Jeans and graphic tee's & his addidas. When he gets dressed its mex cowboy-ish. Guayabera shirt, dressy pants and cowboy boots. He looks very handsome like that:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skybluepink73
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Mine wears jeans and tshirts. or hoodies. In the summer he wears muscle shirts too. He has his own sense of style.

He loves shirts that have to do with wrestling and bikers.

CoastieWifePR
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:21 PM

relaxed.  either sweat pants, t-shirt and tennis shoes.  Or khakis, polo shirt/t-shirt with buttoned shirt on top and brown shoes.  Literally he has like 3 pants that look the same and he has bought the same pair of shoes about 4 times in the past 6 years lol.

cookincat743
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Well fitting t-shirt, wranglers and boots. He would wear a cowboy hat and cowboy boots if we ever buy a farm.

pnuts_mom51706
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:34 PM

i guess he is preppy.

He likes his affliction shirts with the stupid jeans(im guessing affliction too)or lucky jeans. with his little chain,rosary,and his hair isk inda spiked up. i told him if his hair gets longer and he gets tanner he will look just like Pauly D from jersey shore.

he hates and i mean hates looking sloppy.if he isn't in bed or working on his car he will not be caught dead in a wifebeater type shirt and basketball shorts and sandals....he is pickier than i am

3mommy3
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:42 PM

That sounds like something the kids around here may wear...I can't imagine seeing a grown man in that.

Mine is a jeans, nice shirt, and boot or tennis shoe (always new looking) kind of guy.

Quoting pnuts_mom51706:

i guess he is preppy.

He likes his affliction shirts with the stupid jeans(im guessing affliction too)or lucky jeans. with his little chain,rosary,and his hair isk inda spiked up. i told him if his hair gets longer and he gets tanner he will look just like Pauly D from jersey shore.

he hates and i mean hates looking sloppy.if he isn't in bed or working on his car he will not be caught dead in a wifebeater type shirt and basketball shorts and sandals....he is pickier than i am

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN