Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What is your husbands style? Is he the bad boy rocker type? Or is he the full on cowboy? Or is he a suit and slacks kind of guy?

My husband is the dirty jeans (sometimes with holes) and ether shirts with no sleeves, or t-shirts with long sleave under armor on kind of guy.

by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 10:55 PM
Replies (101-110):
bellaamore
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 12:26 AM

camo hat with rebel flag CAP, or camo boonie hat, and if really cold camo sock hat underneath.  Denim shirt., denim jeans,  belt- either brown or black gator, either black gator boots or brown redwings.

Also, he ALways carries his glock on his side.  Sexy as hell.

toreemiller
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 12:28 AM

He rocks the worn out holey jeans usually with a cut-off shirt or flannel and workboots!!!!

Nwinters87
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 12:29 AM

same here!

Quoting cookincat743:

Well fitting t-shirt, wranglers and boots. He would wear a cowboy hat and cowboy boots if we ever buy a farm.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
verobearo69
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 12:30 AM

skater

sunshyne_rust
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 11:53 AM

My hubby likes to look nice on his day off, but since he works 6 days a week, he is usually in jeans, his work shirt and a ball cap.  On Sunday, he wears nicer jeans and dressier shirts or t-shirts depending on the weather.  Lately it's been long sleeve button-up shirts.  He likes to look nice when he has a chance and he's great at dressing to match what I am wearing when we have somewhere fancy to go - like a wedding or xmas party.  I like that he always smells good, no matter what - even after a long day at work, he still smells like Axe!

AFWifeNMommy04
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 12:00 PM

My husbands style cannot be explained. lol. Im not quite sure what to call it, but I will try to find some pics.

Osstie
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 12:02 PM

My husband's style is middle aged man clothes from goodwill. I try to pick out his clothes for him.

fairygurl91787
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 12:46 PM

My hubby always wear polos, and khaki pants. He has worked in call centers and gaming stores so long he still wears a uniform like look LOL

hotmama83227
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 12:48 PM

is there such a style as "guy who goes to work and gets filthy and ruins clothes" type of style? lol idk he wears jeans and t-shirts. but hes a welder and mechanic soooo his clothes are always ruined. oh and he used to wear a hat all the time but doesnt so much anymore

goodsteward
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 12:56 PM

my hubby is a jeans n tshirt kinda man.he only dresses up for church and when we go on dates. i can say he always wears nice shoes no matter what 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)