Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How Romantic Was Your Honeymoon?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 12:14 AM
  • 25 Replies

I remember how romantic my honeymoon was.  My husband and I got married on Jul. 1, 2006.  We stayed in New Hampshire (The Marriott Courtyard in Nashua) because neither one of us likes to fly.  When we got to the hotel, we placed our stuff in the room and got changed.  We headed for the pool/jacuzzi.  Within 1 1/2 hour my husband asked if I was hungry and said he was going to the room and to give him 45 mins.  I headed up to the room and walked into rose petals on the floor and bed and 144 roses around the room (in buckets), lighted scented candles and 2 massage tables.  After swimming, relaxing in the jacuzzi and a rub down, we got a bite to eat.

by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bits08
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 12:35 AM

We didnt have one, lol.  Dh had to go to work 2 days later.

mamatiger18
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 12:36 AM
couldnt afford one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9mama1130
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 12:38 AM

We didn't have one either. We got married in the morning and I was back to work at Noon and dh at 4 pm that same day. Almost 6 1/2 yrs later and the only two nights away from home without kids we've had we were in the hospital birthing one. Sad I know. We're saving for a cruise for our 10th.

k481gil
We didn't have a honeymoon. Hopefully we'll take one soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LnM03
We never had one...but hopefully we will I don't know how with 3 kids but who knows right? And congrats that's very sweet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phillipsa80
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 12:40 AM

What is this "honeymoon" thing you speak of? lol

ballerina.2006
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 12:42 AM
Aww how sweet!!

We didnt have a honeymoon. I was 6months pg and Dh has his adoptive grandfather fly in and wanted to spend time with him (hes had bad health since Vietnam and we are very lucky he is still with us! every moment we have with R we cherish)

We did do a hotel that night. The reception lady goes "oh did u just get married" Nah i like walking around in a wedding dress lol It was a romantic night regardless :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashisamom
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 12:42 AM

We didn't have one. We eloped and two hours later were at the house by ourselves with the kiddos. 

ballerina.2006
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 12:43 AM
My parents took a vacation/second honeymoon while i was growing up. Im the oldest of 5. They had my grammy come stay with us for a week :)

Quoting LnM03:

We never had one...but hopefully we will I don't know how with 3 kids but who knows right? And congrats that's very sweet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChrissyReznor
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2011 at 12:55 AM
I wouldn't say ours was romantic,it was only sex filled and fun.my hubby stopped being romantic the day we got married.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)