Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I am stuck in a rut and I don't know what to do?!?!?!

Posted by   + Show Post

Today I found an email from DH to his ex-girlfriend and not just any ex-girlfriend, the one he left to be with me. 

Background: Ok we met in college and one day after class we had together he walked me to my dorm and he asked me out and I said yes. A week later I find out he was dating this girl but she lived an hour away where he was staying so i confronted him about. He told her in front of me that it was over. 

Forward to pregnancy with first DS: He left me when I was 5 mo pregnant with our son and moved back up where he was staying and he was "dating her". The day of my baby shower be package his sh*t and moved down with me and told be he didn't want anything to do with her. ( they never had sex)

Forward to pregnancy with twins: By this time we were well married and when I was 6 mo pregnant I found out he was sending her emails saying how he missed her. I moved in with my mom and took out son with me. He appolized and said he never intended to go see her and she meant sh*t to him. (she was still an hour away and had a Bfriend already)

Now: She was seeing a guy and now she had a baby girl by him. Apperantly he was abusive and she is single now. Today I found an email telling her how he wanted to see her and that.........(here is where I am hurt)...........he loved her. 

I know he hasn't seen her in three year ( our three yr ann is this feb) and I know he would never leave me and he loves me but I am still really hurt by this! I love him more then anything and I just want to know why he is telling her this. I was where he then told her he didn't want anything to go with her but how can something like "i love you" just slip?  I guess I just needed to vent. I have alot to think about in this marriage and I don't even know where to begin. He already gave me his passwords and phone to go through but I don't think its going to do any good. I didn't ask for them he just gave them to me to "assure" me. 

What do you ladies think of my situation? What would you all do? 

by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Replies (21-22):
Dodgermommy
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Quoting ChrissyReznor:

He needs to sever all ties with her.no calls,no email,no nothing,FOREVER.I think it is the lowest thing for a man to leave u while u are pregnant with his child. What I'm wondering is what your breaking point with him is.

This~  I can't imagine you feel secure in your marriage when you know his history...when your husband is telling another woman, a woman he left you for while you were pregnant with HIS child, that he loves her...I'm sorry but there is NO way I would put up with that. 

mmama0619
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 1:10 PM
Quoting Dodgermommy:

Yes I agree 100% he's a loser n don't deserve u!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN