Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

EEEEERRRRRRRR so aggrivated! WAY TMI (sex vent)

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 10:01 AM
  • 27 Replies

Okay so my hubby had a vasectomy on friday and since then I havent been able to keep my hands off him i ahve no idea why we had a little bit of a dry spell before it (because i was extremly tired all the time!) and so he had the procedure on friday and then last night i couldn't handle myself and we ended up having intercourse (VERY LIGHTLY!!!!!!! Not rough at all) and so it took a little longer for me and so then he ended up getting off and i did not so then he went into the bathroom and cleaned himself up and told me before he left the bedroom he would take care of me when he got back and so im laying in bed waiting and he comes back and says you'rebleeding a lil!!!!!!!!! I dont care at this point Ijust want to finish and so i go into the bathroom and pee and then put a pad on and come back and he goes im sorry but it grosses me out I say whatever you got what yopu wanted and who cares bout me and i went to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so annoyed you know what I mean? has anyone else had this happen to them?

Sorry just had to vent...................Vents over! lol

by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lanie_momofone
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Some men dont like going down on a woman if they are on their period. And im sorry , but you didnt go into the bath and at least try to clean yourself out a little ? My man has no problem going down on me when i am on my period, however...i dont even let him the first 3 days, and when i do let him...its because i have taken a bath, plus a shower and cleaned myself out to the point that its clean enough.

Not cleaning yourself properly , and just putting on a pad and still expecting him to go down on you , and getting a mouth full of blood...is gross. Sorry..

tinkermel2u

oh I hate that! sorry hon!

.Sugaree.
What did you want him to do for u? I wouldnt blame him for not wanting to go downtown....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2girly
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 10:22 AM
I can see how it can be frustrating but that's marriage. Sometimes one partner sacrifices and the other is happy. If it happened all the time it's not ok but if it just happens occasionally then I would just let it be. I'd be happy he was willing to have sex with you after he just had a procedure done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shesmokesalot
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 10:49 AM

She didn't say anything about muff diving.... there are many other ways he could have "taken care of her".

Lanie_momofone
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Quoting shesmokesalot:

She didn't say anything about muff diving.... there are many other ways he could have "taken care of her".

That wouldnt have been bloody as all hell ? Still gross to many guys.

Plus the fact that she didnt try to wash herself, and she just put a pad on...really? most guys do not want to be intimate with someone and worry about a pad...

shesmokesalot
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 10:54 AM

I know, I was just saying she didn't say oral pleasure. I myself would't even consider it.

Quoting Lanie_momofone:

Quoting shesmokesalot:

That wouldnt have been bloody as all hell ? Still gross to many guys.

Plus the fact that she didnt try to wash herself, and she just put a pad on...really? most guys do not want to be intimate with someone and worry about a pad...

freshmom88
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 10:57 AM
im confused... U wanted to have sex again? Or something else? Honestly if i were that desperate to get off i'd jus do it myself...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 11:04 AM

I don't even like my own bleeding so I would never expect DH to be okay with it.  If he felt uncomfortable with it I would know that although it is something I want in the moment, his comfort with wanting me is more important then a minute of pleasure so I would wait a few days until it was gone.  I think it is unfair to expect him to be okay with doing something like that when you are bleeding. 

ShannaBee
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 11:12 AM
I'm not sure what you wanted but I can understand him being grossed out. Since men don't experience menstruation it's out of the norm for them and it can make them feel gross or weird. Maybe he was hurting and using you period as an excuse. Just give him some time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)