Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

EEEEERRRRRRRR so aggrivated! WAY TMI (sex vent)

Okay so my hubby had a vasectomy on friday and since then I havent been able to keep my hands off him i ahve no idea why we had a little bit of a dry spell before it (because i was extremly tired all the time!) and so he had the procedure on friday and then last night i couldn't handle myself and we ended up having intercourse (VERY LIGHTLY!!!!!!! Not rough at all) and so it took a little longer for me and so then he ended up getting off and i did not so then he went into the bathroom and cleaned himself up and told me before he left the bedroom he would take care of me when he got back and so im laying in bed waiting and he comes back and says you'rebleeding a lil!!!!!!!!! I dont care at this point Ijust want to finish and so i go into the bathroom and pee and then put a pad on and come back and he goes im sorry but it grosses me out I say whatever you got what yopu wanted and who cares bout me and i went to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so annoyed you know what I mean? has anyone else had this happen to them?

Sorry just had to vent...................Vents over! lol

by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 10:01 AM
Replies (21-27):
ChrissyReznor
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2011 at 4:33 PM

Quoting missjessi:

Honestly you aren't supposed to have sex for at least 7 days after a vasectomy.. its your own fault. If you wanted to get off you should have done it on your own, how cant you expect a man that just had SURGERY to wait for you to. Get off... I'm sure he didn't bug you the day after you had your vagina ripped apart by a baby.. sorry I think you're being a little selfish about the situation

mandksmommy
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 4:34 PM

nope..my husband doesn't care what time of the month it is.

kathyartist2007
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2011 at 4:38 PM

I would have just never let him walk away to clean up. I'd have just taken his hand and had him finish me up that way especially if I'd been so aroused to begin with.

sierramaesmommy
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Quoting missjessi:

Honestly you aren't supposed to have sex for at least 7 days after a vasectomy.. its your own fault. If you wanted to get off you should have done it on your own, how cant you expect a man that just had SURGERY to wait for you to. Get off... I'm sure he didn't bug you the day after you had your vagina ripped apart by a baby.. sorry I think you're being a little selfish about the situation

well honestly his doctor who performed the surgery said that he could ahve sex as soon as he felt up to it!  I wasn't asking him to continue to ahve sex with me just ya now play with me with his fingur or something and he was all about it untill he noticed the blood and to be honest i have had 2 VERY natural Births both with many stitches and YES he was trying to get all in my shit the day after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and again i will repeat myself i was in no way  mad/upset or pissed at him about the situation i was just mad at my body for bleeding at that moment!!!!!!!!!!!! don't go all ape shit unless you read all the reponses and now what the hell your talking about!!!!!!!!

sierramaesmommy
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 7:32 PM

Quoting kathyartist2007:

I would have just never let him walk away to clean up. I'd have just taken his hand and had him finish me up that way especially if I'd been so aroused to begin with.

lol that is what i should ahve done!!!!!!!!!!!!! but apparently you are just as selfish as i am according to 80% of the ladies on here!!!!!!!! lol im just kidding.

KaiRenPrit
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Honestly I don't blame him for not wanting to play much when you're on your period.. some people like it, and even me and my husband didn't used to let it bug us as long as we were in the shower so there would be little mess. I know how it is to be frustrated but I would try to look from his point of view too. Go to the shower if you need it that much. <3 less mess usually means a more willing hubby.. Not bashing or anything. You don't seem to be mad at him, just at the situation. We all get a little frustrated sometimes. <3

Gmgej
by Michele on Jan. 31, 2011 at 8:19 PM

The best!!!!! Or go to the drug store and get yourself a little pocket rocket. 

Quoting AudlyLuvly:

for sure.  my suggestion to you, is learn to please yourself in these situations.  I ♥ my hand held shower head... 

Quoting Lanie_momofone:

Some men dont like going down on a woman if they are on their period. And im sorry , but you didnt go into the bath and at least try to clean yourself out a little ? My man has no problem going down on me when i am on my period, however...i dont even let him the first 3 days, and when i do let him...its because i have taken a bath, plus a shower and cleaned myself out to the point that its clean enough.

Not cleaning yourself properly , and just putting on a pad and still expecting him to go down on you , and getting a mouth full of blood...is gross. Sorry..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)