Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Spice Up Your Love Life Challenge Day 2: Dance Together

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 10:43 PM
  • 460 Replies

Welcome to Day 2 of the Spice Up Your Love Life Challenge!

When was the last time you and your SO got down on a dance floor? Your activity for February 2 is: Dance Together. Whether you choose to dance fast or slow, your dance style is up to you. The important thing is to spend some time moving together and having fun. Try to dance for at least 10 minutes, or through 3-4 of your favorite songs.

Tell us about your dancing experiences in the replies below! How did it feel? What songs did you dance to? Who's a better dancer?

If you missed the activity for February 1, you can find it here.

dancing

by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoastieWifePR
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 10:49 PM

lol last time we got on the dance floor was, never.  He's not much of a dancer.  His idea of dancing with me is either when I'm cooking, he pulls me away from the stove and fools around or when I dance reggaeton or belly dance for him...

AllThatBabyJazz
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 10:49 PM

DH doesn't dance. At all. I am going to see if I can get him to dance with me to our wedding song (All my Life by KC and Jo Jo ) after the kids go to bed. How cute!

superwoman8977
by Member on Feb. 1, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Df wont dance, I asked him and he was like you know I dont dance...its okay we cuddled up tonight in front of the fireplace and talked....it was so nice...

4_28_bbboy
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 10:50 PM

we dance every day...to our babies music shows...it is funny and fun and sometimes leads to a "Afternoon-After baby goes down for a nap-Delight"   =)

-MidnightKarma-
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 10:50 PM

we never really dance

mommy259
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 10:52 PM

We just went out dancing saturday night and it was great!!! I love dancing with him

karma729
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 10:52 PM
Actually that was sunday night, slow bachata and merengue. We love dancing the slow bachata because we dance it really close.
mom2wy
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 10:53 PM

If I remember right the last time we danced together was in our living room with our kids. He only likes to slow dance and so we dont do it very often! But I think it is fun! LOL

3mommy3

He's out of town until Saturday...No dancing here, yet. :(

Mama2lilGarrett

We will have to dance tomorrow since he is still away at training. Last time we danced was at our military ball in July. It felt so good to look into his eyes and seeing them just glow with tons of passion and love.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)