Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Spice Up Your Love Life Challenge Day 2: Dance Together

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Day 2 of the Spice Up Your Love Life Challenge!

When was the last time you and your SO got down on a dance floor? Your activity for February 2 is: Dance Together. Whether you choose to dance fast or slow, your dance style is up to you. The important thing is to spend some time moving together and having fun. Try to dance for at least 10 minutes, or through 3-4 of your favorite songs.

Tell us about your dancing experiences in the replies below! How did it feel? What songs did you dance to? Who's a better dancer?

If you missed the activity for February 1, you can find it here.

dancing

by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 10:43 PM
Replies (451-460):
ilovemypmpkin
by on Feb. 12, 2011 at 1:19 PM

my husband isn't much of a dancer. so the last time we danced is on our wedding day. we first danced to songbird by fleetwood mac and lets get it on by marvin gaye :)  i loved it and wished he would slow dance with me more and not just on our wedding day.  i def felt special and not just because it was our wedding but you could till we were only focused on each other.

Maries_Mom23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Daniel and I have been together for 12 years and have NEVER danced!  He's not a dancer!  It's fine with me, because, when I'm walking by him, he'll pull me close and cuddle, even if its for a second!

amkoser
by on Feb. 13, 2011 at 8:34 PM

I think it would have been at our friends wedding, in July 2010  I'm not a big fan of dancing when I'm pregnant :(

txmomof3
by Member on Feb. 16, 2011 at 3:16 AM

I love to slow dance with my hubby. It makes me feel very close to him.

alibrezzy154
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 6:35 AM
Ha ha we love to dance and joke around lol it so cute watching how corky my husband is sometimes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy259
by on Feb. 27, 2011 at 11:32 PM

we danced the other night to "getting you home" by chris young

ask-krysta
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 11:57 AM

we hate dancing, but we did put on a song and danced to it which was very nice. he is a better slow dancer.

JHjelle827
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 12:12 PM

I thought I had posted but I can't remember. We danced together in the kitchen while making dinner.. we always have the radio on while we cook. It was fun we played some of our favorite songs.

mommyof1ltlgirl
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 7:43 PM

We dnt dance together but he loves to watch me dance while im cooking..Although occasionally he will sway w/ me

MamaSarah1104
by Member on Feb. 28, 2011 at 7:54 PM
I finally got to dance with him and it was so nice! I love dancing with him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN