Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How did you meet your spouce or so?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 1:30 AM
  • 24 Replies

We both were station at Lowery AFB in Denver, Colorado.  He was there for training, as I was.  I had just gotten out of basic training and feeling kind of funny to be able to wear civilians clothes.  I had to get several shots before I could go over seas.  I was standing at the bus stop with a couple of my classmates, waiting for the bus to take us back to our dorms.  This little Silver Sports car goes by, and they guy takes a second look.  I teased my friend that he was probably looking at her not me.  The Silver Sports car pulled into a parking lot behind the bus stop and was trying to get our attention.  The bus finally came and we got on.  That Silver car followed us all over the base until we finally got off the bus.  Since he was an officer, he commanded us to stop.  We were in civilian clothes on, so he really had no authority to do so.  He said we would be 'remanded' by being taken to dinner together.  I thought he liked my friend, not me, but he made sure I wore the same bright blue sweater for the date. 

So. what is your romantic story?

by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetheart5703
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 1:30 AM

SPOUSE

MrsTantaros
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 1:36 AM

We met in a chat room on True.com

verobearo69
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 1:38 AM

I didnt have a date for prom and he had moved to wa from mt to finish HS. He was good friends with my bff's bf at the time and she hooked us up. we were only supposed to go to prom together and he was supposed to go back home at the end of june. we ended up dating and decided that it would end when he had to move back(which was right after my hs graduation) he called me that night after we had said our goodbyes and said he was going to stay the summer i was sooo happy but sad bc it was only 2 more months and he pretty much stayed here for me. we dated for about 3 and a half yrs and got married march 1st 2009.

newlifeasawife
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 1:41 AM
I was a sophomore and he was a senior in high school and we had Choctaw class together. I finally just told him I liked him and we'd been together since. We got married last September and just had our lil boy in January.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meindrea
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 1:42 AM
we met when I was 9 and he was 10, me and my SIL became best friends at that time too, she was 8. We've been in love this whole time. They moved to diff city though when I was 11 and he was 12. We lost contact, then found each other July 2009 on Myspace. We found out we both still had the same feelings and we both still knew each other inside and out. Me and my SIL were still best friends and my MIL and FIL were still like parents to me and the rest is history! Now we're coming up on our 1st wedding anniversary Feb. 13th. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.O.L.O.R.S
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 1:46 AM

I WAS RIDING WITH HIS COUSIN AND WE PICKED HIM UP TO GO KICK IT WITH MY FAMILY. IT WAS LIKE I LOVED HIM AT FIRST SIGHT. AFTER THAT WE TALKED ON THE PHONE LIKE EVERY OTHER NIGHT AND HE USE TO SNEAK OVER MY HOUSE AND THE REST IS HISTORY.

cheez1e
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 8:16 AM

We're losers! Met on myspace!!! Started chatting, found out how much we had in common, met in person about month and a half later and have been together ever since.

Strega
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 8:17 AM

Met in 1999 when I started working at a Coffee Shop. He was an Assistant Manager, and I hated him. I always say---he grew on me, like Fungus.

wedding website

starzylady04
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 8:39 AM
I was a bank teller and he was a customer. He always came in on Thursdays to deposit his check. I called him "my sexy customer" to all my coworkers. He never showed interest. One day I was talking to my coworker about myspace. He went home logged into his sisters acct and messaged me. I thought it was a joke cuz it said "hey it's Andy from the bank, give me a call sometime" if I didnt already have a crush on him it would have been very creepy!! I have him my number and we have been together ever since!!! We are celebrating 5 yrs this month and have been married for 2. Weird how it all worked out since he never even hinted he was interested- first time I met his family they said " so, your the girl at the bank, Andy has been talking about you for months!!!" lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robsgurl_23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2011 at 8:47 AM

I had just gotten out of a relationship adn 3 days later my sister asked me if I wanted to go on a doube date with her bf, her and her bfs friend..I said yes. it was 4th of July of 2000 and we were going to go see the fireworks. my sisters bf and his friend picked us up. we got to the fireworks and I coud not believe how tall my sisters bfs friend was and after the fireworks we went to a lake near by and talked and my sisters bfs friend said to me did that tell you I was already dating someone..I said no..so I was kinda like nice..so 3 days later my sister tells me that her bfs friend wanted to see me again. This time he was not dating anyone and we started to date. July 7th 2000 was our first official date...=)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)