Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Are You Super Woman?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 11:46 AM
  • 5 Replies

So my refrigerator starts making this clicking noise. Not sure what it is but my stuff starts to defrost or melt. My husband works and goes to school so I didn't have chance to ask him.  I looked it up on Internet and found a few things it could be. So I pull out fridge and start doing diagnostics. It wasn't fan cause fan was working fine. I vacuumed dust out in case it was coils. It was the compressor. I learned about the different parts of the compressor that make it work and don't work. I learned how to replace all of these and the motor. I truly am super woman and do it all.   I have had to do something similar before I think water heater because I didn't have any help. Internet is awesome. Have you ever had to take apart stuff or fix it when you aren't mechanically qualified to do it?

by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Armywife1998
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Haha I have to fix a group of things every deployment.  I can fix the cars and the house.  I spend more time at Lowes, Home Depo and O'reily's auto parts than i do at any other place. I love it when Dh has to ask me how to fix something-lol.

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 12:03 PM

yes! I always do the internet because it helps out so much.

mrs.pyle
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 12:05 PM

i take things apart for fun. its a hobby of mine

suziq1982
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 1:07 PM

I don't enjoy doing it but with my husband so busy I sometimes have to figure out things on my own. Its nice to know I can do it even though I have no clue what is when I start.

ShannaBee
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 5:24 PM
No. I'm glad I have DH because I'd be lost. I'm sure I could learn if need be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)