Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Spice Up Your Love Life Challenge Day 5: Make Out in the Car

Posted by   + Show Post

You're five days into the Spice Up Your Love Life Challenge!

Today let's revisit your youth and do something you might have done as a teenager. Your activity for February 5 is: Make Out in the Car. Find some time to escape the house and have some fun in your garage or driveway.

Post a reply here once you've completed today's activity, and tell us how it felt!

If you missed the challenge for February 4, you can find it here.

by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 11:21 PM
Replies (271-277):
txmomof3
by Member on Feb. 16, 2011 at 3:24 AM

I love making out with my hubby, but it hardly ever happens. We never seem to have the time or are just too tired.

mommy259
by on Feb. 27, 2011 at 11:40 PM

we always make out in the car when we get the chance to!!

finallypaws
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 8:37 AM

This was a humorous challenge for us. We were together back in our teenage years and we did this often. So when I read this challenge, I thought this will be a piece of cake...and it was. We still enjoy each other in this situation. I think its the thrill that someone could possibly see but of course they didn't this time, we live in the country.

Butterfly31607
by Member on Feb. 28, 2011 at 10:03 AM

We never get to make out in the car anymore because we always have our girls with us. But we used to always make out in the car before kids and it was great.

ask-krysta
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 12:02 PM

we don't really make out, we kiss passionatilty.

JHjelle827
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 12:15 PM

We made out in our car while both our kids took a nap in the car.. it was an exhausting day and finally taking a lil drive they both fell asleep so we parked and took advantage of what "alone time" we had.. it was pg but it was fun to make out like teenagers again.

TwylaBleu
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Can't remember if I posted this once or not, we didn't complete this task because it was really cold outside, but we did snuggle and sip some cocoa.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)