Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How does ur DH show his love to you?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2011 at 11:31 PM
  • 25 Replies
My DH is should a punk ass sometimes but I love him...he's way of showing his love to me is to mess with me and call me fat when I'm not and I know I'm not he tells me I'm sexy and beautiful all the time but he does that when he misses me alot he way to distance his self from me :(..but sometimes I just want him to just stop being a hard ass ad be the sweet man I know he is deep down inside he's an infantry man so u know how they are they have to be hard asses lol...so what silly way does it hubby show u he loves you???
by on Feb. 5, 2011 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ryansmommy07
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2011 at 12:07 AM
He'll come up and rub my shoulders or help me with the kitchen and take me out (like he did tonight).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skinnymama86
by on Feb. 6, 2011 at 12:10 AM
Awww ur so lucky he's next to u I miss mine so much i won't see him tell aug
LatashaNicole
by on Feb. 6, 2011 at 12:17 AM

everything!He does things before I can open my mouth to ask him.

babybugsmomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2011 at 12:17 AM
I have one of those asses for a dh. the only time he shows love for me is when he says I love you before he leaves the house to go somewhere or before he hangs up the phone. he doesnt show it any other way. not even in the bedroom.
Bits08
by on Feb. 6, 2011 at 12:30 AM

Dh is an action man.  He likes to show love by doing things for me or giving physical affection.

collegemama2one
by on Feb. 6, 2011 at 12:32 AM

he can be a hard ass and then he will do something amazing like rub my feet back rub or just be all loveable.

proudmwdwife
by on Feb. 6, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Even though he is deployed right now i get gifts he bought me online or where he is at in the mail all the time even if its just a just because or i love u card not even on a holiday.

skinnymama86
by on Feb. 6, 2011 at 8:20 AM
Quoting proudmwdwife:

Even though he is deployed right now i get gifts he bought me online or where he is at in the mail all the time even if its just a just because or i love u card not even on a holiday.

Sounds like u have an awesome hubby lucky... Mines not romantic at all but that's ok
skinnymama86
by on Feb. 6, 2011 at 8:24 AM
Quoting babybugsmomma:

I have one of those asses for a dh. the only time he shows love for me is when he says I love you before he leaves the house to go somewhere or before he hangs up the phone. he doesnt show it any other way. not even in the bedroom.

Thats so sad :(... Why not? I rock my hubby world there lol he sad I'm the best he ever had and my husband was a lil whore bag lol if I must say...even tho he's an hard ass he loves to cuddle and for some odd reason loves my feet hehehe...
frankiesma530
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2011 at 8:24 AM
He tells me he loves me all the time. Says he misses me when i'm not home. Provides everything I need. Tries to give me little extras. Most importantly, if I tell him I have a legitimate problem with something (regarding him and our relationship), he fixes it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)