Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How does ur DH show his love to you?

Posted by   + Show Post
My DH is should a punk ass sometimes but I love him...he's way of showing his love to me is to mess with me and call me fat when I'm not and I know I'm not he tells me I'm sexy and beautiful all the time but he does that when he misses me alot he way to distance his self from me :(..but sometimes I just want him to just stop being a hard ass ad be the sweet man I know he is deep down inside he's an infantry man so u know how they are they have to be hard asses lol...so what silly way does it hubby show u he loves you???
by on Feb. 5, 2011 at 11:31 PM
Replies (21-25):
dmdblleb
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 4:26 AM

He tells me by the look in his eyes when he looks at me. Even when he takes a pic for me (mine is deployed as well) I can feel his love for me. He's very affectionate and romantic. He's also a butt sometimes and will say something like "you're a dirty slut... but you're MY dirty slut and I love you for it." We talk a lot of crap to one another.

MissElissa21
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 8:34 AM

same :)

Quoting LatashaNicole:

everything!He does things before I can open my mouth to ask him.

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2011 at 11:41 AM

Mine does little things like check my car for me or ask me to call before I leave to make sure I get there okay.  He also does the grand gestures thing.  Like I mentioned I liked the house we now live in and without saying anything he got it for me two weeks later.  It wasn't even on the market yet.  He's definitely not about telling me I'm beautiful or bringing me flowers or anything like that although once in a while he will it's very rare and far between.  He's more of a practical man and I appreciate that!

fairygurl91787
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 2:42 PM

He's always telling me I'm beautiful, and I'm his princess :D My DH is sooo sweet!!

Susie140
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2011 at 6:57 PM

HE TELLS ME ALL THE TIME HOW HE LOVES ME, HE TEXES ME SWEET MESSAGES, AN SHOWS ME HOW MUCH HE LOVES ME

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)