Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Dreams

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 2:20 PM
  • 8 Replies
What is your dream career? Have you told your DH/SO and is he supportive if you want to shoot for your dreams?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
HollyHawk333
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2011 at 3:16 PM

I want to manage or own a lil inn on the coast somewhere. I work at a large hotel and love being in the hospitality industry. I'm actually working on my hospitality management degree. But the goal is to run something a lil smaller and more intimate one day. My hubbins is super supportive. 

ingrid198
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 3:18 PM

i want to be an interior designer... DH would be supportive when i'm ready to persue it

tiger_tatted1
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 3:23 PM

I want to own a daycare. I want to be a Certified Nurse Midwife and Lactation Consultant. Later in life I would like to be a lawyer. Hmm..I dont know where I plan to get all this done, LOL. But yes, My husband does support me in all of these.

Rafaelsmom
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 3:32 PM

My dream career is to be a veterinarian. My husband is very supportive, however, after looking at the course load and the classes that need to be taken to get into the program at the university, I've decided I can't do it. I would have to take way too many math classes, including calculus and trig, and I have dyscalculia so I feel like I wouldn't be able to do it. I have decided to be a veterinary technologist instead, close as I can get without all the math

ShannaBee
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 3:56 PM
That's my dream career too and I am horrible at math! And there are no vet schools in my state. When I was in college I did take a veterinary technician class but dropped the program because it wasn't accredited and I wouldn't have been able to certify.

Quoting Rafaelsmom:

My dream career is to be a veterinarian. My husband is very supportive, however, after looking at the course load and the classes that need to be taken to get into the program at the university, I've decided I can't do it. I would have to take way too many math classes, including calculus and trig, and I have dyscalculia so I feel like I wouldn't be able to do it. I have decided to be a veterinary technologist instead, close as I can get without all the math

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 3:56 PM
I'd also love to own a restaraunt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melly_v88
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 3:59 PM
i Would love to be a writer. Hubby knows and thinks i'd be great at it. he reads all my stuff and downloads writing programs online for me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kathy-PSPR
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 4:09 PM

I want to own a Coffee shop/Cafe that caters to humans & dogs. He has always been very supportive of me & my kooky ideas.lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN