Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Changes

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 2:33 PM
  • 8 Replies
It's a rumor that couples change after marriage. Did your relationship, you, or DH change? Or is everything the same?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mrs.pyle
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 2:35 PM

no everything is the same, the only difference is we have the same last name. i do hear people get lazy with appearance 

billssweety
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 2:37 PM

We have been married for 20 years, yes we have changed, any person that doesn't change in 20 years has some serious issues.  Through it all our love is stronger, more dependable, more pliable, and just plain more!

Danielle-Lo-La
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 2:39 PM

only change with us is we had a baby... granted, that is a life changing event but our relationship is as strong as ever.

LoveMYtwo3582
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 2:40 PM

changed almost immediately....more him than me at first....it was almost like I have you so why do I have to try any more kinda deal.  Because he changed so did I.  We became incredibly distant and are finally both putting forth the effort to make our marriage healthy.

Armywife1998
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 3:27 PM

I would say over the years we have changed. The changes did not happen all of the sudden but as we have gotten older we as individuals and as a couple have changed.

ingrid198
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2011 at 3:28 PM

the only thing that changed was our sex life haha

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2011 at 4:00 PM
DH isn't as affectionate and he's gotten lazy about helping me around the house. Things have changed a little but not drastically.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kathy-PSPR
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 4:01 PM

This.

Quoting billssweety:

We have been married for 20 years, yes we have changed, any person that doesn't change in 20 years has some serious issues.  Through it all our love is stronger, more dependable, more pliable, and just plain more!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)