Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever tried... (tmi)

Posted by   + Show Post
KY Intense? I have seen commercials for it and thought about getting some for valentines, but I don't want to spend the money on it if it isn't good. We tried the yours and mine, but didn't like it. Have you tried it? Did you like it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 6:32 PM
Replies (11-14):
Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Thank you for your input! I'm so glad I'm not going to waste my money. I like to hear from other mother's as well and see what they say.

Quoting RheaF:

Yes, and I was pissed that I wasted $28 for it. It did nothing different than say Astroglide. Totally not worth the money.

Motherof4_2008
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 9:14 PM

No I have neevr tried that but we have used the His and Hers and all I can say is OMG!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Osstie
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 9:15 PM

I have it, and it's okay. If you like that kind of thing, I'd say go for it. It feels good, but I'm not into that kind of stuff. It just doesn't do anything for me.

Osstie
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 9:18 PM

I disagree. It does give you a cold/warm tingly feeling if you put it on your clit where your supposed to. It's not lube at all, and not supposed to be used like lube.

Quoting Ohio.SAHMof2:

Thank you for your input! I'm so glad I'm not going to waste my money. I like to hear from other mother's as well and see what they say.

Quoting RheaF:

Yes, and I was pissed that I wasted $28 for it. It did nothing different than say Astroglide. Totally not worth the money.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)