Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

So sweet!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 8:11 PM
  • 7 Replies

I called my DH to bring home some chicken and fries for supper because I have a terrible cold or flu.  He said that he would and asked how bad I felt. When I told him that I felt horrible he asked if he should cancel his fishing trip tomorrow.  He's the sweetest.  He's supposed to go with his work crew all day tomorrow and they told him to expect to home drunk...lol  I hope he has a blast but feel so special because he'd stay home to take care of me. :o)  I love that man!

Please feel free to brag about how great your SO is.

by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommy2angel
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 9:00 PM

aww that is soo nice!!

My husband is so amazing and always puts me and the kids first. He is very selfLESS and so caring and thoughtful. I could go on and on lol. I honestly have nothing bad to say about him!

Kathy-PSPR
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 9:04 PM

That was very sweet!

emtgirl885
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Awe, that is so sweet! hope you feel better soon!

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2011 at 10:16 PM
Thanks girls. He's been so nice to me since he got home. Now I'm going to go drug myself up and catch some sleep.
Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 10:33 PM
That is so sweet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HollyHawk333
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2011 at 10:35 PM

I've actually started to feel a lil guilty. This pregnancy has taken a ton out of me. I'm either sick, overly tired, or in pain. My DH goes out of his way to make my life easier. He does all the cleaning around the house, is great with our DD who is 2yrs old, and just makes sure I'm doing ok or resting when I need to be. I dont know what I would do without him!

calyn11742
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 10:39 PM
My husband is the same way :)

Quoting mommy2angel:

aww that is soo nice!!

My husband is so amazing and always puts me and the kids first. He is very selfLESS and so caring and thoughtful. I could go on and on lol. I honestly have nothing bad to say about him!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)