Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Argueing for the stupidest reasons what should i do??

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:20 AM
  • 12 Replies
"HI" my name is linda me and my fiance been together for almost a year on the 20th will be a year..im stressed out for the past 4 months we been argueing..before things were perfect between us we communicated great..now we argue over the stupidest things i love him to death and he loves me the same..But i feel like our relationship is starting to fall apart..i hate it when we argue he goes to the bathroom and i will go to the room i'll sit on the bed crying and he will sit in the bathroom and sit on the toilet with his head down 20 minutes later ill go to the bathroom and see if hes ok and he will still have his head down we try to talk it out but almost end up starting an arguement and i try walking away but he'll stop me and tell me hes sorry and he doesnt want to argue anymore..I know it hurts him just as much as it hurts me we r best friends but want to fix our relationship its just hard because we argue for the stupidest things i dont know what to do? I need advice ladies..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wifeynmomma555
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:21 AM

He must feel guilty for something?

Mommylilboy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:34 AM
hes never cheated on me at all hes a one guys girl his mom even told me when we first met..we just argue for the stupidest things we spend all our time together with my son and every two weeks we spend time with my son and his daughter on weekends there are days were we dont argue its just when we do its stupid...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Burge
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:49 AM
Ive been with my dh for four years now and we still argue over stupid shit... Ams argue BAD.
My advice, what has worked for me, is to just keep my mouth shut. As hard as it is, and as anti-feminist as it may seem....it stupid alot of stupid arguments right in their tracks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Burge
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:50 AM
It stops a lot....not stupid alot....sorry. I'm mobile and this auto correct kills me sometimes. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommylilboy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:32 AM
lol thank you i would be glad if it were ok if we could be friends on here and im on mobile to lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:22 AM

sometimes its better to have space.  so take a walk if you can or get in the car and go someplace to unwind. 

alyssasmom11007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:24 AM

I wish I could help...we have been nothing but a battle field for the last month or so.

Medimom328
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:24 AM
When I married DH it seriously took us about a year and a half to learn how to argue with each other - and back then we had some big ones that just seemed to get bigger. He'd want to leave for a while to cool off and during that time I'd be getting more and more pissed. So by the time he came back it was on again. We finally figured it out. He no longer tries to leave and I give him space. We've been together almost 9 years now and we hardly ever fight. Maybe the two of you just need time to work on commuication. In any case, I wish you luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:26 AM
This might sound stupid but how is your sex life? I know sometimes my DH and I argue a lot more when we aren't having sex or there is something that one of us wants the other to do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommylilboy
by on Feb. 11, 2011 at 1:47 AM
well my sex life is great and today we didnt fight at all it felt good not to argue we talked and laughed together i love my husband to death and we want to stay together
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)