Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Police: Mother Of 'Bi-Lo Baby' Arrested

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:13 AM
  • 33 Replies

Poll

Question: WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Options:

MURDER

NOT MURDER

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 32

View Results

Greenville police said Tuesday night they arrested the mother of a baby who was found in a toilet at the Bi-Lo center last week.

Sgt. Jason Rampey, of the Greenville Police Department, said someone at the arena heard crying coming from the women's bathroom and found the boy about 11:30 p.m. He said evidence indicated that he was born there.Investigators said the child was no more than a couple of hours old when he was discovered.On Tuesday, police said they arrested 24-year-old Jessica Blackham, of Easley, and charged her with unlawful neglect of a child and two counts of felony child abuse.Police said Blackham was identified when she sought medical attention after her delivery.The boy is listed in good condition at a Greenville hospital.

They should get her for Attended murder. Anyone with common scene knows if you leave a baby in cold water ; the baby will drown or freeze to death. She knew!! She is know better then Susan Smith in my book. She should pay for trying to kill her baby! and all she got was unlawful neglect and two counts of child abuse...REALLY???? SHE SHOULD BE FRIED!!!!!

Please visit my Website and join to help find a cure and save a LIFE... http://fibrosingmediastinitis.webs.com/

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momaof8
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:21 AM

how old was she?  Any other kids?

MommyForLife22
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:23 AM

who put not murder? she had a baby in the toilet and ummm left it???????? u can drop babies to fire stations after they r born of coarse if you do not want them!

DevotedToSix
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:24 AM

SHE IS 24 AND AS A 4 YEAR OLD!

Quoting momaof8:

how old was she?  Any other kids?

DevotedToSix
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:26 AM

I DO NOT KNOW...BUT REALLY THIS HAS MURDER ALL OVER IT!!!!!!!!

Quoting MommyForLife22:

who put not murder? she had a baby in the toilet and ummm left it???????? u can drop babies to fire stations after they r born of coarse if you do not want them!

Strega
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:26 AM

Attempted Murder, most definitely. Murder, if that Baby Boy doesn't make it.

It's sick no matter how you look at it. There are Safe Haven laws to protect these Babies. New Moms do have options.

wedding website

mom_of_one_2010
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:29 AM
Murder, can i go kick her arse? Pretty please, lol let me get my hands on her and i will do to her wut she did that poor sweet innocent baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DevotedToSix
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:36 AM

LOL...LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!.. YOU KNOW, WE HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THE FATHER YET? WE DON'T KNOW HOW HE FEELS OR ANYTHING! HOW EVER, THE NEWS JUST SAID THAT SHE TOLD HER SISTER SHE HAD TO USE THE BATHROOM AND THEN WENT HOME LIKE NOTHING WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WORKERS AT THE BI-LO CENTER FOUND THE BABY TWO HOURS LATER!

Quoting mom_of_one_2010:

Murder, can i go kick her arse? Pretty please, lol let me get my hands on her and i will do to her wut she did that poor sweet innocent baby

baby2zacharias
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:12 AM
this

Quoting Strega:

Attempted Murder, most definitely. Murder, if that Baby Boy doesn't make it.

It's sick no matter how you look at it. There are Safe Haven laws to protect these Babies. New Moms do have options.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momaof8
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:35 AM

Her penalty should be more severe she already had a kid and wasn't some scared naive teen ager

DessC
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:37 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)