Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Marriage tips !?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:00 PM
  • 26 Replies

What is ONE thing or word of advice that you would give to someone that has just gotten married ?

I would say Never stop beliving !

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shorty_girl330
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:02 PM
never lose trust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy-of2cuties
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:07 PM

I have been posting things about marriage the last couple days on my facebook, Not just for newly married couples but for every married couple.. This is what I've posted =) It's more than one thing or one word but It's what i truly feel =)

Marriage is not always easy, work through your ups & downs, love one another, make alone time, remember you promised to commit yourself to each other

I believe a marriage can survive almost anything if Never let go of your faith, Never give up on one another, Always hold onto the love and never give up, A successful marriage requires falling in love over, and over again each and every day

Marriage is not only about how madly in love you are through the good times, but how strongly committed you are through the bad ones... Love is not always convenient, but if it is true love, it will outlast any strain, overcome any obstacle, & grow consistently & exponentially for all eternity.

The greatest gift we can ever receive is forgiveness from ourselves for what we have done in the past, everyone makes mistakes, when U feel discouraged cuz it seems ur road is all uphill stop to think, the view from the top will be worth the climb cuz No matter what is going on in life right now, just remember none of it took God by surprise, And God won't give you anything that you can't handle and he will always be right there by you side every step of that climb, he will always be there to catch you if you fall.

ShannaBee
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:09 PM
Marriage is a garden that needs to constantly be tended in order to flourish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heybooboo
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Always think in "WE" in terms of decisions, even if it only affects you. 

ryansmommy07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:10 PM
Never ever go to bed angry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ryansmommy07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:11 PM
Always speak to your spouse in a manner in which you would like to be spoken to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ryansmommy07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:11 PM
Be your husbands girlfriend !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ryansmommy07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:14 PM
Its not about what he can do for you its about what you can do for each other
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EarthGirl84
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:14 PM

Choose your battles wisely! Some things will bother you or make you angry. Just make sure you don't blow the little things out of proportion, or you will both have far more miserable times than are really necessary.

melly_v88
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:18 PM

Never go to bed angry. Seriously.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)