Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do ? Just a hypothedical question

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:02 PM
  • 36 Replies

THIS IS PURELY HYPOTHEDICAL. But I thought it may be interesting to as a few questions and see what everyone thought.

What would you do if you found a pair of panties in your husbands car ? Would you be open minded? Or would you assume the worst ?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shorty_girl330
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:05 PM
i would assume the worst, but i wouldnt freak, i'd take a ride with him in his car drop something and pick the panties up and be like wtf and we would see what would happen from there, his explantion and truthfulness with be the deciding factors
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babybugsmomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:07 PM
I would definately ask him about them. and then depending on how he answers then decide what to think about it.
klhoe
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:08 PM

I would think the worst!

ShannaBee
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:10 PM
I would assume the worst. There is no reason for panties to be in the car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sew4fun
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:12 PM

I would have to ask him about them first . The guys at work play ALOT of pranks like this so it would not be too far fetched for me to find a big pair off panties in his car LOL

LatashaNicole
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:13 PM

What Shanna said but I would confront him on it.

Quoting ShannaBee:

MommaLaura
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:14 PM

Quoting LatashaNicole:

What Shanna said but I would confront him on it.

Quoting ShannaBee:

Hello! I am Laura. Mom to 2, stepmom to 1 and TTC #4. Wife to a wonderful man! I like to meet new mommas so feel free to chat with me! 

SP_Mama
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:15 PM

I'd assume the worst, but since DH's car is my car he'd be pretty stupid to leave women's undies in the car.

bwill626
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Lol...this actually happened to me!! It was with my ex-boyfriend (obviously EX)!  He was a bartender and told me that some woman handed them to him while he was tending bar, and he just stuffed them in his pocket b/c he was busy working and forgot about them until he got into his car, where he just threw them and left them. Needless to say, I didn't believe him and we broke up soon after. 

unsuspected
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:18 PM

LOL.

How exactly can you be open minded about that?

Ok, if they were new, with the tag still on them, in the bag he bought them in, in my size and sexy ... I would allow that they were a gift for me.

Any other situation ... no go.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)