Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has your DH/SO ever messed up your birthday or called you anouther name ?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:05 PM
  • 70 Replies

My Dh used to mess by B-Day up all the time! nearly 13 years later he now knows I was born on Aug 5th NOT Aug 8th LOL

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shedswife
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Umm no. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shorty_girl330
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:07 PM
he called me by his ex's name one time and im sure he will never make that mistake again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
funmommy123
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:07 PM

no, dh remembered it when we first got together and has never forgotten it since lol

ShannaBee
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:08 PM
No he hasn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nursesharon
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:10 PM

actually when we were dating we broke up for like a year and he dated this girl named Cindy and we weren't back together yet, but we were starting to talk again and he called me Cindy!  LOL!  I didn't get mad.  I thought it was funny...

LatashaNicole
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:11 PM

nope and whats crazy is he never remembers b-day lol but he never messed mine up.

heybooboo
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:11 PM

only once, and in his defense we were travelling at the time, so his mind was focused on a 2 day long trek to TX.  He felt so horrible, he has never forgotten it since.

BV88
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:12 PM
No.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chaosiskey
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:12 PM

giggle.. happened to me... 4 years after we got together he went to rent some movies...applied for the card and put down my birthday as July 12...fail..its January...he got the 12 part right.  Now he mixes up mine and our youngest dd  hers is Jan 13.

slm047
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Fortunately, no, he's never forgot my birthday. And he's called me by our daughter's name before, but that's it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)