Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bragging rights

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:13 PM
  • 10 Replies
I quit smoking last June when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. She is two weeks old and I have managed to steer clear of smoking. I plan on never picking up a cigarette again. I'm proud of myself for quitting for my daughter. Now it's your turn to brag about yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mandie_7
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:15 PM
good job:) well I've never done drugs or smoked:) especially when pregnant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ryansmommy07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:15 PM
I have been a true woman and wife to my husband for almost 7 years even though I was raised by a male hating feminist mother
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LatashaNicole
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:17 PM

I started working on being patience again and I'm doing pretty good so far.I have 8 ppl living with me so it hard trying keep your patience down when you have a hectic house on a daily basic.We have 6 kiddos plus me and him so yeah you can take out what my house is like everyday.

eeyoreplus4
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:36 PM

Congratulations!!!

I will brag too. I have lost over 20 lbs & have went from a 20 in women's jeans to a 17 juniors :)

Loveing_My_Life
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:39 PM

Thats great news!

Lets see what can i brag about???

I got to clean up my house today, lol I love a clean house but the past few weeks moring sickness was so bad i didnt want to move off the couch, But today I clean up and got the kids room clean, they were behind on it

lapcounter
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:40 PM
I haven't had a mini stroke for 7 months :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Summerlion1123
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:44 PM

Well mines kinda bad but I haven't always been the best mother. I used to be lazy, sit on the couch all day. I was depressed and had a hard time caring about much. Now I can honestly say I'm a great mom, I clean my house every day, take great care of my son. He's healthy, happy, and clean. I've come a long ways, particularly in the last year.

eeyoreplus4
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:46 PM

Good for you. I started having those when I was pregnant with my oldest dd. Not good. I hope you never have another one!

Quoting lapcounter:

I haven't had a mini stroke for 7 months :)

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 2:09 AM

I have FINALLY broken 200 lbs!

claudia201
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 2:47 AM

congrats!! how did u do it???????

Quoting eeyoreplus4:

Congratulations!!!

I will brag too. I have lost over 20 lbs & have went from a 20 in women's jeans to a 17 juniors :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)