Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Love letters

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:29 PM
  • 8 Replies
Has he ever written you a love letter? Do you still have letters written to you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ikesmommy
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM

YEP! I have them all in a scrap book. In high school, we even passed a journal back and forth between classes. AND he maintained a calendar of everything that we did our first year. LOVE HIM!!!

MrsDex
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:35 PM

Quoting ikesmommy:

YEP! I have them all in a scrap book. In high school, we even passed a journal back and forth between classes. AND he maintained a calendar of everything that we did our first year. LOVE HIM!!!

ok, that is too freakin' cute.

he wrote me one letter like 4 years ago.... and i don't even think i've gotten a card since then. hahaha.

i write little notes and leave them around the house for him sometimes. :) 

ShannaBee
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:38 PM
My DH hasn't written me any letters but one time he wrote down his version of our love story. Unfortunately it's at my inlaws.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshyne_rust
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:45 PM

We have a shoebox of old cards and letters to each other.  It's mostly just little post-it notes and such.  But they are fun to keep and look back on!

ChrissyReznor
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:47 PM

when he was courting me,and of course i still have them its the only proof i have that shows how romantic he used to be.

mommy2angel
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:04 PM
We both have a shoebox full of letters and cards we gave each other in highschool. I havent looked through them in years!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babybugsmomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:04 PM
my husband has never written me a love letter. i have asked him why several times and he said he is already married to me so no need to impress me and before we got married we were best friends so there was no point.
Honeybun09
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:05 PM

No

JOIN ME IN THE BABIES GROUP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN