Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Change one thing to better your marriage ?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:20 PM
  • 17 Replies

What is one thing you wish you could or are working on changing about YOU to better your  marriage? What is one thing you wish your DH would change to better your marriage ?

I am working on changing being insecure

I wish DH would talk to me more when he is upset. I think both things would change our marriage for the better .

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ryansgal07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:27 PM
I'm working on not unloading on him so much. And he's working on talking and opening up to me more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.pyle
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:29 PM

i would change his cigarette habit, that way i could assure hed be around alot longer. 

theirmommy88
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Hmm. For me I would change my need to ramble about things lol I know it annoys him and I am working on it. 

For him, I wish he'd be more romantic. I don't know. Romantically spontaneous maybe? There's not much he should change lol

Mommy102710
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:32 PM

I am working on not getting so emotionally involved in everything his family says or does. Pretty much trying to just not let things get to me so much.

I wish he would talk about his feelings more about his family. He's pretty good about opening up to me about how he feels about everything but his family.

Funny how 3 out of 3 replies are wishing their hubby would open up more! LOL...MEEEN!!!

SamNStefanMommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:35 PM
I myself need to work on my craziness and insecurities. Talking to someone else does not mean he is screwing them ... Right? LOL Yep I need to trust him a little bit. HIM i wish he would help out more around the house and listen to me when I'm telling him how I feel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:49 PM
Insecurity on my part and laziness on his.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frankiesma530
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:52 PM
I'm trying to be more patient.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:00 PM

better communication--open and honest and without yelling or overreacting

nessanvywifey
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:39 PM
I am working on not measuring or interpreting my hubbys intent, feelings based on what i would do and one thing i would want to change for him would be for him to stay home and to never have to be deployed again
bellaamore
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:43 PM

How much I talk about stupid stuff. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)