Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After children

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:22 PM
  • 6 Replies

Were you happier in your marriage before or after children? I think we were happy before and are happy after we are just more mature and complete now. We still want to add to our family but are very pleased with the family we have now.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Honeybun09
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:23 PM

Both. I think our life involves a different type of happiness now that we have children though.

JOIN ME IN THE BABIES GROUP!

theirmommy88
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:29 PM

Happier since. Of course we had only been married for a year before our oldest was born so 8 months of our first year of marriage were in preperation of a baby lol It was a stressful time. But we are much better now, and we will have been married 4 years in June. 

ShannaBee
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:52 PM
I've always been happy. I feel complete now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Well its hard to think about life before children. I think we are so blessed now! We concieved immediately (like within 2 wks) of getting married so we had a rough 1st year of marriage but its been pretty awesome ever since!

-mrs.mamma-
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:22 PM

I think both. our DS has added a new level/demension of happiness to our relationship. deepend emotions and bonds between us.

melly_v88
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:37 PM
we were only married for 3 months before we had our first daughter. we were young and lived with my parents, so definitely happier AFTER kids. we have 2 under 3 now and are happiest we've ever been.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)