Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wedding Song

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

Do you and your DH/SO have a special song? I found a card today for Valentine's day that plays our wedding song - "Still the One" and it got me thinking of all of the great love songs out there. What's your song? Any special significance?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ShannaBee
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:53 PM
Keeper of the Stars, the John Michael Montgomery version.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
so1986
Our song is "the right left hand" by George Jones because my husband was married twice before and he feels like he has the right woman this time around
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momabc123

Our song is "Still the One" by Shania Twain. We dated for five years (high school sweet hearts) before we tied the knot so it seemed quite appropriate when it came out shortly before our wedding. His parents assumed he would go off to college a year before me and meet someone new - too bad for them! :-)

I got him a jump drive (he will use it every day) for V-day with our initial and the words: You're 'Still the One' engraved on it. I hope he likes it!

-mrs.mamma-
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:57 PM

I walked down the aisle to "our song" (we were together for 5 yrs before marriage), Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts, and our first dance was to Me and You by Kenny Chesney

:)

cookie_spice
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:16 PM

we had its a beautiful day.

I like tonight tonight by smashing pumpkins

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)