Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spice Up Your Love Life Challenge Day 12: Wear Lingerie

Posted by   + Show Post

We hope you're ready for a SPICY weekend! It's the weekend before Valentine's Day, so we're heating it up.

Your activity for February 12 is: Wear Lingerie. Before bed tonight (or during the day if you can!), put on something sexy that you know your SO can't resist. Go for it--even if you have to search all the way at the back of your underwear drawer to find something! Bonus points if you make it a surprise!

Tell us about your lingerie-wearing experiences in the replies below! How did your SO react?

If you missed your activity for February 11, you can find it here.

by on Feb. 11, 2011 at 4:57 PM
Replies (191-196):
lhgalant
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 10:31 AM

does vacuming in just a pair of boy shorts count....he was definitely appreciative.

gina4
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM

after a month of being sick I was finally able to do this one... I have a long black lacey night gown that is partially see threw

JHjelle827
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 12:22 PM

I got a cute lacy lil nighty with matching panties he loved it and was so surprised when I came out of the bathroom in it.. he couldnt wait to get it off me LOL

ask-krysta
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 12:51 PM

does this count when i do this everyday. i know i had a reply to this before but i couln't find it so my hubby asked me to reply again and we both wanted say to all the girls who feel that they don't like what they see in lingerie (i understand how you feel) but try not to feel that way because if your spouse or lover loves you and i mean truly he won't care he will still love you and believe me it may just turn him on. do some snuggling time. and if you really don't like that way you look turn out the lights. but i know how you feel because i feel the same way but my hubby does not care what i look like he loves me for me. he cares how i feel but he tells he i am pretty just the way i am.

mefingas
by Member on Feb. 28, 2011 at 10:06 PM
I did it and my hubby enjoyed it but when I went to vs he said it was a waste of money
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TwylaBleu
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 10:16 PM

I let him pick what I wore.  I barely kept it on long enough.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)