Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What Do You Wear to Bed???

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 9:27 AM
  • 56 Replies

Do you wear cute jammies? Your husbands clothes to bed? Sexy nighties? Raggedy sweats and holy shirts? Or Nothing at all?? 

I TRY to wear cutesy stuff to bed, but its normally pj shorts and a tank, or boy shorts, and a tank. I really want to run my Victoria's Secret card up and buy some cute jammies, buuuuut I have been too lazy to get to the mall. I wonder if I should ever wear sexy stuff to bed? It doesnt really matter, my husband loves me in whatever I have on, bc I usually end up naked in the morning ;) lol!

by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy102710
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 9:30 AM

I usually wear cutsey pj pants with a tank top, this is the first winter I must say that I've had to wear a sweatshirt over my tank but I can't wear it to bed, I can't wear socks to bed either and since I've been pregnant I get hot ALOT so during the warmer months def boy shorts or PJ shorts, it just means I have to shave my legs more UGH..... LOL I'd love to charge up my vikkie's card too, I'm so tempted but we are still adjusting to one paycheck vs. two so I'm trying to restrain myself LOL.....my hubby prefers cutsey things over sexy.

lanasmom7203
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 9:32 AM

all of the above just depends on the mood but mostly jammie pants and a tank or shorts and a t shirt

sphillips6
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 9:35 AM

This winter I had to wear sweats and long sleeved T's!!! It got down to the 20's here in Florida! NOT our norm!! LOL. It felt like I had frost bite!!! Ha ha!

Quoting Mommy102710:

I usually wear cutsey pj pants with a tank top, this is the first winter I must say that I've had to wear a sweatshirt over my tank but I can't wear it to bed, I can't wear socks to bed either and since I've been pregnant I get hot ALOT so during the warmer months def boy shorts or PJ shorts, it just means I have to shave my legs more UGH..... LOL I'd love to charge up my vikkie's card too, I'm so tempted but we are still adjusting to one paycheck vs. two so I'm trying to restrain myself LOL.....my hubby prefers cutsey things over sexy.

CountryMom74
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 9:48 AM

Hubby prefers me to wear my birthday suit!  Sometimes I'll wear by lounge pants that have monkeys and bananas on them.

Kathy-PSPR
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 9:48 AM

A tank & boy shorts or nothing.

carinyosa99
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 9:49 AM

I wear a variety of pajama pants with t-shirts, capri pajama sets, nightgowns, t-shirts or tanks with shorts...whatever.  I don't wear anything really cute though.  My husband has flat out said he doesn't care for me to buy sexy lingerie because he thinks practically.  The lingerie doesn't matter to him.

billssweety
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 10:07 AM

Underwear.  I want to cuddle with my hubs and I want to feel his skin on mine before I go to sleep.

kiansmom0423
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 10:16 AM

Nothing usually.  

i.heart.rachel
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 10:17 AM

Nothing lol.

Heather9601
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Hubby prefers me to wear my birthday suit. But I wear all the above just depends on what kind of mood im in

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN