Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Decorating

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 8:39 PM
  • 20 Replies
Does any room in your house have a theme? Such as bathroom done in sealife or a room with a jungle theme?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Feb. 18, 2011 at 10:21 PM

My rooms don't really have themes.  I just kind of go with the flow, stick to a color scheme and pick what I like.  I want to do a spa[ish] theme in the bathroom, only for relaxation though.

LoGaNsMOM0619
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Our kitchen is a chili pepper theme. Not the cheesy stuff you see tho..I have 2 chili pepper rough paintings & some of those bottles w/ the peppers. And chili pepper dish towels but rest is just the colors of- reds, greens, oranges & yellows.

I also want a blue/white/green spa-ish theme to my bathroom. Right now its browns & blacks.

Logans room has a superhero/marvel comics theme in progress. Getting wallpaper & some pics soon

TeamBecker
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 11:19 PM

The majority of our huse is done in a cabin theme. a lot of outdoorsy stuff revolving aroun moose, bears, logs. Kind of a lodge feel.

HollyHawk333
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2011 at 10:25 AM
We have a tuscian kitchen and the kids room is neverland themed. Other than that it's more about color and what we like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shorty_girl330
by on Feb. 19, 2011 at 10:31 AM
not really just my dds room and it was princess but now we are going for dora
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Godblessedmex4
by on Feb. 19, 2011 at 10:43 AM
Okay, let's see. My daughters room is purple and Tinkerbell themed. My boys room is painted red and blue and its a mesh of transformers and wall•e. (There favorites ) our living room is painted chocolate brown with a wine red accent wall. Our new furniture will get here on Tuesday, its a sort of modern 50s feel feel. My kitchen is the same wine red color and is a 50s inspired French cafe feel. Our master we haven't done yet but when we do were gonna paint the walls a medium blue, our bedding is gonna be black with white circles. And our curtains will be black with white polkadots . The front bath we are painting a moss green and its gonna be wild flower themed. Our back bath is going to be a darker blue with a mod 50s circle theme. Were hoping to Have all that done by the end of this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pegleg63
by on Feb. 19, 2011 at 8:37 PM

Bathroom has a Coca-Cola theme, rug, towels, shower curtain, wallpaper border, toothbrush holder, soap dish.  I have two shelves with old Coke bottles on them too.

orangeillusion
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 5:26 PM

my bathroom is butterflies and hubbys is jungle

armymommy2be818
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 5:41 PM

most of the rooms have themes.. the kitchen is country blue with sunflowers.. black and white appliances.. the living room is live, laugh, love.. bathroom 1 is plant life.. #2 is the kids bathroom.. our masterbath is seaside.. our bedroom isn't decorated yet.. the spare room isn't decorated yet.. our daughter's room is tinkerbell..

-mrs.mamma-
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 5:49 PM
They don't really have "themes"..I go more for color schemes.
My living room (which we just redid!) is sage green, deep red wine and brown.
Our bathroom (which is next on renovation! Lol) I want a royal blue, purple and white theme.
DS bedroom is orange, lime green, navy blue, light blue and brown.
And I want to do our bedroom in teal, brown and lavender.
And kitchen I don't know yet..right now its green..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN