Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Does any room in your house have a theme? Such as bathroom done in sealife or a room with a jungle theme?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 8:39 PM
Replies (11-20):
Manda-Nicole92
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 5:56 PM

My daughter is just 8 weeks but once she is old enough to pick a theme I will definitely let her!! :D And then the bathroom theme is blue. Everything is blue. So far thats all I've gotten lol I'm new to this own house type of thing.

etexmom
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 6:02 PM

No. Maybe someday.  My father had a "sealife/seashell" bathroom that he decorated.  It was the coolest thing ever!  Wished I had pics of it.  Next time I go over there I will take some.  He had "sea" stuff from all over the US.  He had a fisherman's net on the ceiling with large beautiful seashells in it, amongst lots of over sea memorabilia.

CameronsMommy23
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 6:58 PM
We just choose color schemes and buy whatever looks good with those colors. Our living room has milk choc colored furniture and we have pics with black frames everywhere. We have a rug that has brown edges and different earth tone squares on it.

The upstairs bathroom is white and black colors for now and the downstairs bathroom has a pink flower and light brown thing going on. Lol

Our son's room is Toy Story and some Lightening McQueen!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2angel
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 9:00 PM

The kids' bathroom is done in monkeys. DS's room is transportation theme and DD's room is butterflies and flowers.

mommy2angel
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 9:01 PM

oh and I have a lot of palm tree things throughout the house

Bap1129
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 9:32 PM
We are native american and so the living room and kitchen is done with pics and figures, our bedroom has his regalia on the walls, his bussle, staff, roach, our fans, all that kind of stuff. My girls room is done as princess with disney hats w/crowns and little jewles dangling from the walls.
andiecandie
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 9:37 PM
My bedroom soon will be an asian theme and my sons will be a sports theme and kitchen is wine
RutterMama
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:05 PM

My son's room is "Disney Cars" and my daughter's room is "Purple butterflies & flowers"

But the rest of the house has kindof a 'family' theme... just random pictures EVERYWHERE!

Mama2lilGarrett
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 11:18 PM

We are very basic. I like primitive/country decor but overall we keep the house neutral. Our sons room is Cars and our daughters is farm animals. Their bathroom is farm animals as well. The rest usually have a color theme.

billssweety
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 11:33 PM

Oh yes!!!  Living room is country/western, kitchen/dinning/family room is birdhouses, master bath is angels, master bedroom is victorian, guest bathroom is flip flops, boys room is cars/spiderman, ODD & YDD don't really have a theme right now.  Each is painted to match also, browns, yellow/green, pink, master bedroo is still white we haven't chosen paint yet, blue/brown, red & 2 shades of blue, girls rooms are white still.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)