Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Am I the only one?

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2011 at 8:07 PM
  • 15 Replies

I don't have friends on Cafemom.

I am in a few groups, but none that I post in very often.

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one that comes here honestly just to kill time?

I rarily even look at usernames so I don't remember people very often unless they have the same avatar all of the time...then I might recognize a photo here and there. Just not often.

Just wondering.

Take Care of Yours!

Shana

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."

by on Feb. 22, 2011 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2angel
by on Feb. 22, 2011 at 8:10 PM

I come here because I love cafemom and I love the groups that I'm a part of. I have friends that I've made throughout the years I've been a member of cafemom. Its kinda my outlet!

Apr1l
by Member on Feb. 22, 2011 at 8:12 PM

I have a few friends on here, but I'm like u, its just to kill time.  I don't know who's posting or their back stories.

Kathy-PSPR
by on Feb. 22, 2011 at 8:32 PM

I don't have any friends here.

I don't post very often because of all of the rudeness and drama.

I am in quite a few groups but this is really the only one I respond to posts in. I have yet to see any ugliness in this group, and I like that.

conni72
by on Feb. 22, 2011 at 8:34 PM

I have some friends from other groups but dont talk to them, I really dont remember where they came from. The ones I do talk to we became good friends and talk more on facebook

Twinkies2010
by on Feb. 22, 2011 at 8:36 PM
I'm the same. I don't have much time to get so into the drama like some other women on here do; my Twins take up most of my time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sew4fun
by on Feb. 22, 2011 at 8:37 PM

I do have some very good friends that I have made on CM . I am not here primarily to make friends but it is nice when I do

phillipsa80
by on Feb. 22, 2011 at 8:38 PM

I have no friends here either. I respond here and there. I am in quite a few groups. I don't like drama, and I guess that is why i've stayed more an "outsider". But, I do like the non-drama posts. Occasionally I have even posted own things.

OhMissCrissy
by on Feb. 22, 2011 at 8:39 PM
I agree

Quoting Kathy-PSPR:

I don't have any friends here.

I don't post very often because of all of the rudeness and drama.

I am in quite a few groups but this is really the only one I respond to posts in. I have yet to see any ugliness in this group, and I like that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Purtyred
by on Feb. 23, 2011 at 2:53 PM

I like this group too. Focus on relationships is nice because my son is older...so I don't often have much to talk about when it comes to little ones.

Bap1129
by on Feb. 23, 2011 at 4:37 PM
I dont really have any friends on here either. I just started this last week and enjoy just having something to do other than watching nick jr. which is my daughters favorite channel.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)