Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I don't have friends on Cafemom.

I am in a few groups, but none that I post in very often.

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one that comes here honestly just to kill time?

I rarily even look at usernames so I don't remember people very often unless they have the same avatar all of the time...then I might recognize a photo here and there. Just not often.

Just wondering.

Take Care of Yours!

Shana

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."

by on Feb. 22, 2011 at 8:07 PM
Replies (11-15):
Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Feb. 23, 2011 at 4:39 PM

I come to waste time and also to meet new people. I always love to meet people in a group and try to relate to the people that I meet. I know some smaller groups it's easier to make friends since they are more intimate but I've became friends with some fantastic people because of the groups on Cafemom. I've even met one person off of cafemom and became close friends with her (she lives in my area!)

Summerlion1123
by on Feb. 23, 2011 at 4:43 PM

I don't really have "friends" but there are people I recognize and that I like or don't like. I do post often in any of the groups I'm in (I just randomly look at all the groups and all the posts.) It's mostly to kill time but I don't have a lot of other stuff to do because I don't have a ton of real life friends either!

sstepph
by Member on Feb. 23, 2011 at 4:47 PM

I have a few =)

Ankdance21
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 4:33 PM

I do the same.

-mrs.mamma-
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 4:40 PM

I'm here cause I love it!

I love the groups I'm in and I've made some GREAT friends here!

<3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)